Circular Swap #6 - Calibama? Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up for being shuffled around - you guys were gracious enough to let me in the first round - i don't want to cause too much of a headache for the second! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Calibama is the bestttttttttttttttttt.

Sorry y'all not to draw this out but I am posting a picture of the items i put in round 1 that were still there and the items I am taking.  I am only keeping 4 things out of the second picture I used most of the items pictured to make gratitude bags  for my coworkers!

I will post my adds hopefully tomorrow and will mail on Friday.  This week is crazy busy because of the holiday, we have our Christmas card photo shoot, and my credit card was compromised so we are dealing with that.

Hope everyone has a happy turkey day!

IMG_3113.JPG

IMG_3115.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry y'all not to draw this out but I am posting a picture of the items i put in round 1 that were still there and the items I am taking.  I am only keeping 4 things out of the second picture I used most of the items pictured to make gratitude bags  for my coworkers!

I will post my adds hopefully tomorrow and will mail on Friday.  This week is crazy busy because of the holiday, we have our Christmas card photo shoot, and my credit card was compromised so we are dealing with that.

Hope everyone has a happy turkey day!

Sorry about your credit card - going through that sucks!!!

Sorry about your credit card - going through that sucks!!!
Thank you.  I am pretty lucky and have never had this happen to me before so I guess there is a first time for everything!  I made a list of all the places we have on auto pay or linked to that card so when we get the new one I can update.

I am taking this as a sign that the universe does not want me to spend money so no Black Friday shopping for me!  Although secretly hoping that my new card shows up Friday haha.

I am off to the gym, will post pics of what I am putting in the box soonish!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I am thankful for all of the wonderful things you ladies put in the swap box and the generosity of all of you!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Ok box is packed up and ready to go!  I will be going to the post office this AM to mail to @@Kristine Walker

I made a last minute pick.  I put back an Ulta lip product and took out a GDE eyeshadow.  I so wanted to take all the lippies but showed some restraint!

Below spoiler is what I put in and the box as it is organized now.  There is plenty of room in there for additions and subsitutions!

Hope you all had  wonderful holiday and are enjoying shopping today!

IMG_3126.JPGIMG_3127.JPG

Eek! Revealed 2, yes, yes, yes!!!!! I'm hyperventilating
It is pretty much brand new.   I ordered it from BB and it came and had some weird shadow/fall out spots on it and I contacted them and they sent a whole new one!  I was saving this for Secret Santa but it does not seem to fit my santee and no one else I know is as into makeup as me!

I hope it makes it there ok.

Also after I packed up the box I found the pink ravioli bag from Ipsy a few months ago.  if anyone wants it PM me your address and I will mail it direct to you!

So girls I actually need to bow out of the new round.  I am moving for reals and can't justify acquiring more things or the shipping costs :/  It has been really fun playing and swapping with you all, you are so friendly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@tulosai Awwww, we'll miss you! 

Also, while continuing  my monumental sort-through-the-entire-stash projectrama I found my own Revealed 2 palette still in the box! I can't justify being greedy since I actually own this and had forgotten I had got it with BB points

So, some lucky swapper needs to nab the Revealed 2 that will be in the swap box, because it is a beautiful thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
So girls I actually need to bow out of the new round.  I am moving for reals and can't justify acquiring more things or the shipping costs :/  It has been really fun playing and swapping with you all, you are so friendly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Where are you moving?  Just in town or elsewhere?  Moving is the pits! Good luck to you!  

Also in my ever apparent growing forgetfulness in addition to the pink ravioli Ipsy bag, a beauty protector spray and protect did not make the bag.  I also meant to include a carven candle and some FAB face wash.  I will post a picture and if anyone wants these items PM me your address or I can ship to whoever will get the box after @@Kristine Walker so the box and the extra stuff arrive at the same time.

So sad the holiday weekend is over.  4 days really flew by!

The box is here! Momma and DH both have bad colds, so I'm kinda run ragged today. I will do my best to get the box out by Thursday at the latest.

When I have time today I'll go through and put photos in my usual spot ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Where are you moving?  Just in town or elsewhere?  Moving is the pits! Good luck to you!  

Also in my ever apparent growing forgetfulness in addition to the pink ravioli Ipsy bag, a beauty protector spray and protect did not make the bag.  I also meant to include a carven candle and some FAB face wash.  I will post a picture and if anyone wants these items PM me your address or I can ship to whoever will get the box after @@Kristine Walker so the box and the extra stuff arrive at the same time.

So sad the holiday weekend is over.  4 days really flew by!
I love love love candles...just saying :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> BUT I do NOT want you to send it out on my behalf, just something to keep in mind for future swaps? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I cannot explain my odd love of candles. I always have one burning. I just love how they look and obviously how they smell :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

IMG_3176.JPG

I love love love candles...just saying :p BUT I do NOT want you to send it out on my behalf, just something to keep in mind for future swaps? :)

I cannot explain my odd love of candles. I always have one burning. I just love how they look and obviously how they smell :p
Oh my gosh please PM me your address!  I do not mind sending it at all.  I want it out of my house and to someone who can appreciate it or find someone to gift it to!  And my dad (who works for the post office) always encourages me to ship things to "keep him in a job." haha

And just to entice you more I will send a picture.  If you are next on the box list (I think @@tnorth1852 was but she is on vacation, then @tulosi had to bow out) then I can send all the other items to you, you keep the candle and then all the box contents are reunited so you are doing me a favor!  (how is that for some enabler math?)

IMG_3176.JPG

IMG_3176.JPG

Oh my gosh please PM me your address!  I do not mind sending it at all.  I want it out of my house and to someone who can appreciate it or find someone to gift it to!  And my dad (who works for the post office) always encourages me to ship things to "keep him in a job." haha

And just to entice you more I will send a picture.  If you are next on the box list (I think @@tnorth1852 was but she is on vacation, then @tulosi had to bow out) then I can send all the other items to you, you keep the candle and then all the box contents are reunited so you are doing me a favor!  (how is that for some enabler math?)

IMG_3176.JPG
Hahaha! Ok that sounds like a plan. You convinced me. You're the best!!! I will PM you my address now. (but I can't keep up with who's next or what's going on (though I promise I will know who to send it to when it's my turn to send it out :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Latest posts

Back