Circular Swap Round #3 January, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'm updating my what I took what I put in pictures today. We had wild storms last night in my area last night (tornados and all that jazz, it was crazy) and my power flickered so I didn't want to mess with my ancient laptop with the touchy power situation.

Anyway here's what I took:

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

I can't wait to start self tanning again, when will winter be over?

Here's what I added:

FullSizeRender.jpg

I added a few fun things like the stickers and key chains.

I've gone ahead and sent tracking to @cpl100. I'll seal up the box and drop it off at the PO later today.  

Oh I forgot, I also took out the L'Oreal spray/hair product because of the alcohol content. I noticed it as I was putting everything back in the box last night. I forgot to take a picture.  

Ladies who took Paula's Choice samples...do you mind sharing your thoughts so I can report back to BzzAgent?  I mentioned it a while back...thanks!!!

Yes I remember. I took one. I have been using it. It seems to help my little pimples I get on my forehead. I like that it seems gentle. However, I am not sure about adding another step into my long skin care routine. I might just get a toner that has some of the same stuff instead of adding it as another step.  

Ladies who took Paula's Choice samples...do you mind sharing your thoughts so I can report back to BzzAgent?  I mentioned it a while back...thanks!!!
I haven't used it yet, but I've used it in the past, does that matter? 

What exactly do you need to know?

I haven't used it yet, but I've used it in the past, does that matter? 

What exactly do you need to know?
Just your general thoughts on the product so I can tell BzzAgent...I assume you like it since you got more?  What does it do for your skin?

Yes I remember. I took one. I have been using it. It seems to help my little pimples I get on my forehead. I like that it seems gentle. However, I am not sure about adding another step into my long skin care routine. I might just get a toner that has some of the same stuff instead of adding it as another step.  
Thanks!!!!

The box is on it's way.  Have sent the tracking to Reija.  Will attempt to post the pictures from my phone (a first!) while at the airport in a little while.

Just your general thoughts on the product so I can tell BzzAgent...I assume you like it since you got more?  What does it do for your skin?

Thanks!!!!
Shoot I forgot all about this!

I was in a car accident Saturday night and all the drama with that has consumed my weekend/week. Good lord don't get hit by a city vehicle sheesh. I'm ok, just damage to my car. I'll be without my car for 3 weeks while it gets fix. And I just spent almost all of my tax refund getting it fixed two weeks ago. Sigh. It's been an expensive winter.  

Anyway, what I like about the PC product is it's gentle on my skin but helps with clearing the clogged pores that never actually form a pimple, just kind of clog up and get stuck. I also think it helps with removing the last traces of makeup that I can't get off because it creeps down under my jaw or neck. Usually because I don't take my makeup off before working out in the evenings.  

so sorry to hear about you having to go through that @Bizgirlva. no fun Glad you are ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was in a car accident Saturday night and all the drama with that has consumed my weekend/week. Good lord don't get hit by a city vehicle sheesh. I'm ok, just damage to my car. I'll be without my car for 3 weeks while it gets fix. And I just spent almost all of my tax refund getting it fixed two weeks ago. Sigh. It's been an expensive winter.  

Anyway, what I like about the PC product is it's gentle on my skin but helps with clearing the clogged pores that never actually form a pimple, just kind of clog up and get stuck. I also think it helps with removing the last traces of makeup that I can't get off because it creeps down under my jaw or neck. Usually because I don't take my makeup off before working out in the evenings.  
Yikes, sorry to hear that. Glad you are OK!

Glad you are ok.  One's health cannot be replaced but most everything else can!

Thanks all for the well wishes regarding the accident.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Shall we think about a round 4, maybe starting after Easter/first week of April? I'm not sure when spring break usually occurs?
sounds good! Spring break is the end of March first week of April at least over here were I'm at.

Here are pics. I'll post more detailed pics once the next round box is ready to leave. I have so many products to add to it that it's a box full. I'll have to get really creative with fitting it all in.

circular swap 3 return.JPG

circular swap 3 return 2.JPG

circular swap 3 return 3.JPG

circular swap 3 return 4.JPG

circular swap 3 return 5.JPG

circular swap 3 return 6.JPG

circular swap 3 return 7.JPG

circular swap 3 return 9.JPG

circular swap 3 return 8.JPG

this is what I was going to take (I'll post pics of everything including all the things I'm putting in as soon as we are ready for the next round)

circular swap 3 return 11.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Just getting caught up on this thread - OH NO!!!! Glad to hear you are okay.  I hate hate hate spending money on car stuff instead of makeups, it's so much less fun :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is really weird!  I am positive I saw my pictures post in the thread but they are gone now!  Or at least they are not showing for me.  Reija, I am so happy you liked several of the items I included. How perfect was that!

Back