Circular Swap Round #3 January, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curios what is the beige plastic jar with the K on the side.
 I think it's a shampoo or conditioner. I just got a similar container in the Allure box and it was a shampoo and a conditioner (two containers)

Question....I am participating in a Bzzagent Paula's choice campaign.  If I put 3 Paula's choice samples in there, do you guys mind only taking one and letting me know what you thought so I can report my Bzz?  I'll also throw the coupons in there if you want?

(If not, I can find other people to try them out but I know a lot of MUT ladies are Paula's Choice fans.)

All packed up and ready to go!  Here is what I took:

IMG_3376.JPG

And here is what I put in:

IMG_3377.JPG

I had to pitch the Maybelline brick rose blush because it shattered, and took the soap petals too because my little one stole them and I didn't realize it until the box was taped.  The girls will get a kick out of them in the bath though, so thanks!!

There was room so I threw in a couple of bigger things (palettes etc.) I couldn't fit last time, hope that is okay and they find a good home! 

Off to the post office I go...

I sent pixels the tracking number, should get there on Friday.  Also wanted to let you guys know I had to ditch the packaging for the hair chalk, so if you see the dusty rose compact with the sponge in it, that's what that is.  I knew from past experience that it was this wee thing in a huge box...waste of space!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back