Circular Swap Round #3 January, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates on the box? I am almost up, and very excited!
I was just thinking about it this morning, can someone give us an updated on status please, six days seems to have passed an no one's hinted at box movement or location. We need active participation in this thread for it to work and everyone to have peace of mind.

I was just thinking about it this morning, can someone give us an updated on status please, six days seems to have passed an no one's hinted at box movement or location. We need active participation in this thread for it to work and everyone to have peace of mind.
No sign of the box and haven't received tracking info from Tianakay.

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay! The snow hit and I've been stuck at the house. I should be able to make it to the post office tomorrow!
Understandable.  We wouldn't want you or the box to get lost in a snow drift.   :smileno:

Ha, so much February travel.  I originally thought it wouldn't be an issue but with the delay I'm a smidge worried. I think I'll be okay, since mine is the 5th through 9th and it still has to go through two more people.  But as long as I get tracking I can have a friend pop over and rescue it from my porch if it beats me home. 

I can hop in and swap spots with anyone if timing is tricky. The snow is all gone in my area and I'm *not* going anywhere soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got hope from work and retrieved the box from my mailbox!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">   I haven't opened it yet.  I want to make sure all the animals are fed first, because I expect they'll all be feeling pretty neglected once I start sorting through the box.
I have to do the same with ours or they will bug me until they are fed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I mailed the box yesterday.

This is what I took.

2016-02-02 18.11.54.jpg

This is what I added.

2016-02-02 18.40.12.jpg

Back