Circular Swap Round #3 January, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the level of organization we have going on right now is great but we might have to eliminate some of the boxes or extra packaging as we go if it gets too full.  And while it's a good goal to try to replace the same number of items you took or have it be the same value, I personally love when someone takes a lot and leaves room because filling it is the fun part (for me).  It was so jam packed when it got to me last time I wasn't able to stuff in nearly as much of my stuff as I wanted to!

I love filling up the box too more than taking. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'm still playing with it. I'll see how I can get it all to fit in.

The box is ready to go! I was able to fit it all in. I took the perfume samples out and I'm holding on for those for next time. Maybe we should do a nail/perfume sample one in the near future?

Here are the pictures I took from what was in the box

circular swap 3 1.jpg

circular swap 3 2.png

circular swap 3 3.png

circular swap 3 4.jpg

circular swap 3 5.jpg

This is what I added:

circular swap 3 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the level of organization we have going on right now is great but we might have to eliminate some of the boxes or extra packaging as we go if it gets too full.  And while it's a good goal to try to replace the same number of items you took or have it be the same value, I personally love when someone takes a lot and leaves room because filling it is the fun part (for me).  It was so jam packed when it got to me last time I wasn't able to stuff in nearly as much of my stuff as I wanted to!
Maybe a rule should be take more than you add for Round 3? Or add no more than you take?

Hi @@peachyqueen! This is a fun box of samples/products that goes around from person to person. We require minimum of 50 posts to be eligible. The other rules are mentioned in the beginning of this thread. Hopefully you can join us for the next round! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Back