Circular Swap Round #3 January, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went on my trip and had to return early because of a death in the family.  I will have to go back and finish the trip, probably next month.  Hopefully my future travel won't impact the box due to this change.

I see you added a product I love.  However, I'm not getting attached to it because I learned with the last two rounds that the items are constantly in flux so it will probably be gone by then and some new great something will be in its place.

Have a great day everyone!  It's a winter wonderland here so a great day to stay home and unpack.

I got confirmation on the possible "work travel" I mentioned earlier. I'm not so much traveling as moving. I just accepted an amazing job opportunity in San Antonio Texas and I'm moving there the first week of March. Based on the schedule it looks like I'll be okay. Which is good, because I'll have to pack up about 90% of my stash and have it stored while I'm living out of a hotel waiting to close on a house. 

Last edited by a moderator:
 I got confirmation on the possible "work travel" I mentioned earlier. I'm not so much traveling as moving. I just accepted an amazing job opportunity in San Antonio Texas and I'm moving there the first week of March. Based on the schedule it looks like I'll be okay. Which is good, because I'll have to pack up about 90% of my stash and have it stored while I'm living out of a hotel waiting to close on a house. 
wow congrat's!

I am going to try to mail the box out Monday morning, before the expected snow comes in (if the forecast holds out that is). 

Is Pixels ready for the box, or based on her previous comments being out of town this week, should I mail it to the next in line? Just wanted to verify.

I'll post pics soon.

A very warm congratulations to you.  I hope you love your new opportunity and location.  Certainly the winter will be milder!

Thank you for the condolences.  It is a difficult time.

As I was reading the latest posts, I was so happy to see that this group is so accommodating to each other and flexible.  It really makes for a much nicer experience. I will be completing my interrupted trip beginning March 4th.  We shall see how that falls with our box sending. 

I've gone through the box and I've taken out the following:

mut_take.jpg

And I've added the following:

mut_add.jpg

A few of these items are Korean beauty items, so dates on the products are the manufacturer's date. I've emailed lauradiniwilk for her address, as with Pixels out of town next week they are swapping places. The box is all packed up and ready to ship tomorrow morning, I want to get it out before my area gets hit with snow!

I am on vacation with my family so I only just now checked in and sent my address. I hope I didn't hold you up too much and that the snow holds off!

Back