Circular Swap Round 4: PacNW

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by BoxesWithBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can I join? Lynnwood Washington here!!! So excited to meet others from the Pacific NW!!! YAY.

xoxo,

Bunny
sign ups are closed, but keep an eye out for the next round sign ups! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

to help you get in, it's recommended that you participate in the b/t/s area to get a feedback score, and remain an active member to get your post number up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

hi pacnw 
smile.gif

i wanted to give you all the heads up that i am heading out of town for a last minute mini-vacation this thursday (7/18) and come back monday (7/22). i have someone watching my mail; so if the box arrives during the time that i am away, it won't be sitting alone for too long.

we are on an awesome roll and i want to keep it going! thanks bunches for being super patient and can't wait to share some goodies with you all!! xo

amparo just sent me these photos of the box. (posting on her behalf):

what she took out:

what she put in:

hi pacnw :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thanks bunches again for bearing with me!! even though i transferred the the items to a larger box, i couldn't fit everything in...you know what that means (round 2)!

the box will be officially on the move tomorrow. here are my photos.

what i took:

what i put in:

Hi Everyone!

I got the box today--it was better than Christmas!  Wow.

So, now it's decision time.  I've taken out what I want and put in some great stuff (sorry, no pics, because I usually upload from work, and not there now...).  I am leaving town tomorrow morning, and won't have time to send this on until August 8.  The choice for all of you is:

1) Let the box sit here, and I send it and post pictures when I get back.

2) My Sister-in-Law is staying at my place and taking care of cats while I'm away.  She is also a Birchbox subscriber, and also has some samples to get rid of. We could let her put in her samples, take out a few, and then I can ask her to mail the box so that it will keep traveling while I'm gone.  

I vote for option #2, but my SIL is not on MuT, and I realize none of you know her, so I completely understand if you feel weird about letting her participate in the swap.  

Hello Everyone!

I'm finally back from my trip, have gone through the box and taken pictures.  I'll post pix tomorrow from work.  I will be sending the box tomorrow to TacomaGirl--Robinssa's already given me her address.  The box is huge now.  There is no way it will fit in that medium box, so I'll be sending in a large flat rate box.

Thank you all for being so patient while I was out of town.  

Box went out today with the tracking number 9505 5101 0391 3225 4563 81.  Tacoma Girl, you should have it in 2 business days, or so said the man at the post office.

Now, pictures:

What I put in:

And another of stuff I put in:

And here's some of the stuff I took out:

Please note, I took out a few other things including some more foil packets, the Erno Laszlo sampler and a couple more nail polishes, but I forgot to get a picture.  There is still a TON of stuff left in the box.  It was in a Large flat rate box (I accidentally thought it was a medium) and I had to re-pack it several times, but eventually got everything to fit into the Large box again.

I picked up the box from my Apartment's main office today.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
  It came yesterday while I was at work, but by the time I came home from work the office was closed. There is  some great stuff in this box! It's a large flat rate box and I just barely got it to closed.

What I took out:

What I put in:

Sorry that pictures aren't the best. The lighting in my living room is terrible.

Back