Circular Swap Round 4: PacNW

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PM'd MissLindaJean yesterday to see if she had received the box. Sent it out on the 20th and delivery confirmed on the 21st. Since I haven't seen anything posted I was wondering myself. Hopefully all is well.

Sorry folks. . I've been bad and finally got through this a few days ago. I'm about ready to send it out again. Souly, I'll pm you for your addy and get pics taken. I'm trying to repack the box now. .. there's SOOO much stuff!

Quote: Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I still don't have the box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Did you get a tracking number?

Quote: Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope. Miss Linda Jean hasn't sent it - she's had it since August 22nd.

Quote: Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope. Miss Linda Jean hasn't sent it - she's had it since August 22nd.

That's strange. She's usually on top of things for trading.

Quote: Originally Posted by missionista /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Any word on what's happening with the box?

We're still trying to get a hold of MissLindaJean. Very mysterious and uncharacteristic. If we don't hear back, I have the end box for Intro2, and the end box of Midwest will be coming to be in a week or two...I'll put the together parts of them and get them out to Souly so she is made whole. Souly said that a replacement is not necessary for her sake, but I think that it's only fair. We can sort out what happened with MissLindaJeans situation later.

Quote: Originally Posted by TacomaGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey Souly, did you ever get the box?

Nope

Ugh, that really sucks. You did a great job starting the box and put some fantastic stuff in there. I would have thought that getting the box from a moderator would be the most reliable way to go. I hope tgooberbut can get you a replacement box. You deserve it. 
redface.gif

Ugh, that really sucks. You did a great job starting the box and put some fantastic stuff in there. I would have thought that getting the box from a moderator would be the most reliable way to go. I hope tgooberbut can get you a replacement box. You deserve it. 
redface.gif

I was thinking the same thing! I don't know...sigh.

redface.gif

I'm guessing this was just collateral and something else has been keeping her away, its kind of sad to think about really. Try not to be too disappointed.

I'm just finishing up my third straight week of 16+ hr days....I still haven't heard from MissLindaJean, so I'll put together a make-up makeup box for your Souly. But I won't be able to get it out to you until next week some time. I've been leaving for work before the post office opens, and getting home way after it closes. fml...

Quote: Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm just finishing up my third straight week of 16+ hr days....I still haven't heard from MissLindaJean, so I'll put together a make-up makeup box for your Souly. But I won't be able to get it out to you until next week some time. I've been leaving for work before the post office opens, and getting home way after it closes. fml...
That sounds brutal. You poor thing! I hope you get a break and soon! I'm not in any hurry - take your time. 

Back