Circular Swap Round #4 The Spring Cleaning Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's on it's way! I'll PM tracking info. I was waiting for abox to come from Sephora and Birchbox for some extra samples!

It's on it's way! I'll PM tracking info. I was waiting for abox to come from Sephora and Birchbox for some extra samples!
No, we can't do that, we won't wait for your subs to show up just to add a few samples. The box is full enough and delaying the box for well over a week without communication isn't fair to the remaining members who are participating. 

Okay here are the pictures, I threw in a few other things after the pictures as well. I'm sorry for the delay. I was trying to get the box out Friday, and then my husband decided to tell me he wants a divorce. Anyways, long story short, I moved myself and our twins into my dads house and it didn't make the mail Friday. I'm really sorry. It was a really hard week for me.

This is what I took.
13342877_10153523093500614_4317265510741264020_n.jpg

This is what I added

13413613_10153523093470614_7209262394854835359_n.jpg

Wow, it's amazing that the box has been traveling for 2 months already!  Since we have sufficient people for a long swap, it's perfect to just keep on going as the box changes almost completely from the beginning to the end.
I seriously wish I would have signed up. This is such a fun thing. I am looking forward to the summer one!

Okay here are the pictures, I threw in a few other things after the pictures as well. I'm sorry for the delay. I was trying to get the box out Friday, and then my husband decided to tell me he wants a divorce. Anyways, long story short, I moved myself and our twins into my dads house and it didn't make the mail Friday. I'm really sorry. It was a really hard week for me.

This is what I took.

13342877_10153523093500614_4317265510741264020_n.jpg

This is what I added

13413613_10153523093470614_7209262394854835359_n.jpg
I am so sorry to hear that! I am glad you have your dad for support!

Thanks for the update @! I hope that the process goes with as little stress as possible, sorry to hear about your divorce.

Moving on to the box, love some of those samples you added! I also got my tracking code like Tianakay said, and the box should arrive on Wednesday! Will keep you guys updated once I get the box.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the box hasn't arrived yet since the tracking said it would be here by Wednesday, last update in tracking was that it was in Linthicum Heights, MD on June 7th. I live towards the east of MA. Hopefully it will be here soon!
Living on an island, I would think eveything would take an extra day to get to you....unless they fly it out from Boston.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the box hasn't arrived yet since the tracking said it would be here by Wednesday, last update in tracking was that it was in Linthicum Heights, MD on June 7th. I live towards the east of MA. Hopefully it will be here soon!
So funny, I actually know someone from Linthicum Heights!

Back