Circular Swap - Who's in?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to keep searching for this, so:

Thank you all who signed up! Here is the order based on the draw:

@LadyGordon

@Bizgirlva

@dotybird

@lauradiniwilk

@Pixels

@MissKris17

@button6004

@mrscollinsbaby7

@cpl100

@mirandamanda

Now, you'd think I'd have it committed to memory but.....every time it moves forward I check back to try to do a mental tally of when I'm going to receive it.  I am getting concerned now that I will be 'up' when I am out of town since the box is moving faster than I'd anticipated......
Thanks for posting the list again. Makes it easier to keep track. If it ends up being that you are out of town then maybe you and @@mirandamanda can switch turns if she is ok with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't worry too much seeing as you're at the end, I think just a message on here would help everyone know what your/the box status is (if you are able to post).  
I will be on a cruise ship for ten days and without internet for the majority of the time.

I will be on a cruise ship for ten days and without internet for the majority of the time.
I'm jelly!!!!

I still think it's ok, you're the last one. Just let us know when you get back and can get the box back to Reija.  Really I wouldn't stress over it! And enjoy!

It's here! It's here! Omg, it's sooo heavy, lol.

I'll look through it tonight and post the pictures of what I'm taking and what I'm adding tomorrow. I'll also ship it out to @@button6004 tomorrow.

the box.jpg

Latest posts

Back