Circular Swap - Who's in?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box should be delivered to @@button6004 tomorrow.
I have learned something about myself through this thread:  I must not see or retain all the details (!) because even though I looked at the pictures when I first saw the box and all the 'additions/subtractions', I still end up seeing things I haven't noticed already when people post their 'taken' pictures.  Or maybe I just don't recognize the products in a large grouping picture but when it's in a smaller picture I do.

So even though I've been following this thread closely, I'm sure I'll have many surprises when the box arrives!

I have learned something about myself through this thread:  I must not see or retain all the details (!) because even though I looked at the pictures when I first saw the box and all the 'additions/subtractions', I still end up seeing things I haven't noticed already when people post their 'taken' pictures.  Or maybe I just don't recognize the products in a large grouping picture but when it's in a smaller picture I do.

So even though I've been following this thread closely, I'm sure I'll have many surprises when the box arrives!
I think that's part of the fun! Trying to figure out what's in the pictures, but not really knowing until you get the box.

It says out for delivery today. I guess two days is difficult when going from the west coast to the east.
I've always wondered this:  Can a customer get their money refunded if they don't meet the 2-day priority timeframe that was 'paid for'?

I've always wondered this:  Can a customer get their money refunded if they don't meet the 2-day priority timeframe that was 'paid for'?
I don't know. I have the receipt still. I dropped it off at the post office as soon as they opened the doors on Monday (I couldn't make it there on Saturday) and they delivered it at 4:32 pm Thursday. 

I don't know. I have the receipt still. I dropped it off at the post office as soon as they opened the doors on Monday (I couldn't make it there on Saturday) and they delivered it at 4:32 pm Thursday. 
I'd say it's worth a call or trip to your PO to inquire about it.  (It's not that I'm in a huge hurry for the box.)  However, I believe you did not get what they sold you.

It says out for delivery today. I guess two days is difficult when going from the west coast to the east.
Actually, I find the worst times are going to/from the middle of the country or to/from Florida.  Coast to coast usually works fine for me.  The FL postal system is slow....very, slow!

Okay here we go.

First, I found a broken eyeshadow in the box, so I chucked it just because it made a bit of a mess.

1.jpg

This is what I took:

2.jpg

This is what I added

3.jpg

I tried to add more but literally could not fit anything else in!

I'm mailing to @@mrscollinsbaby7 this morning.

Sorry I have been MIA but I am still in and I am excited to get the box from @@button6004 =] I will post pictures as soon as I have the box. But, I've actually never posted a picture on here so is there some sort of tutorial or something to show me how to do that? Thanks ladies!

Thank you all who signed up! Here is the order based on the draw:

@LadyGordon

@Bizgirlva

@dotybird

@lauradiniwilk

@Pixels

@MissKris17

@button6004

@mrscollinsbaby7

@cpl100

@mirandamanda

and earlier we said I will be switching with @mirandamanda.  So the current order is:

@LadyGordon

@Bizgirlva

@dotybird

@lauradiniwilk

@Pixels

@MissKris17

@button6004

@mrscollinsbaby7

@mirandamanda

@cpl100

Depending on how long it takes for the box to get to the next destination @mrscollinsbaby7, it may be faster to complete the cycle if I keep my place or switch my place as I am leaving on the 10th.  Kind of tricky!  

@@button6004  Curiousity has me in her grips:  What is that cute looking box that seems brown on the sides and white on the top with what seems to be a flower?

Latest posts

Back