Clothing and Big NYX Haul! *PICS* :)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So I had two samples of the NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow (thanks to Jess!) and thought I'd like to check out the rest, so I bought all the other shades!

I also went to Frederick's to get a couple of everyday bras (they're boring, I know). Turns out these bras aren't nearly as comfortable as they seemed like they would be. Guess I'm a bigger VS fan than I thought! lol! Oh well, at least the girl working there was nice and helpful!

And last, but not least (I love this shirt), Charlotte Russe:

Thanks for looking!!!

Reaction score
Great haul!! I love Fredericks... Shame that you got some uncomfortable ones!
Always a next time!

Reaction score
nice haul shaundra! enjoy! are you transferring the loose e/s or leaving them in the little vials they came in? i transferred mine, but it is SUCH a pain. 10 gram jars work well.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif nice haul shaundra! enjoy! are you transferring the loose e/s or leaving them in the little vials they came in? i transferred mine, but it is SUCH a pain. 10 gram jars work well. Thanks for the head's up!
I was thinking about leaving them, but if it gets to be too much of a pain, I'll try to transfer them.

Reaction score
Great haul Shaundra....so did i turn you onto the NYX loose shadows??? lol...i love them, i think they're the best loose shadows I have...shhh....i even like them more than my piggies...lmao!!!!

LOVE the top you bought....gorgeous!!!

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone!

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great haul Shaundra....so did i turn you onto the NYX loose shadows??? lol...i love them, i think they're the best loose shadows I have...shhh....i even like them more than my piggies...lmao!!!! I'm wearing two right now! lol. They're so pretty!

Reaction score
Shaundra! you MUST transfer!!! the pain in transferring them is nothing compared to trying to work with them on a regular basis with those jars!!! and yes- 10 gr jars!

Latest posts