Clueless about Eyeshadow Brushes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Scarlette Yeah , it IS the shadow brush! I've had it a very long time, but it's the best! I don't know why.. but it's a damn good brush that I've had for like 9 years. No shedding and it still looks brand new after I wash it. i know! i actually use it sometimes to put eyeshadow on, just that one brush, and it works SOOOOOOOO well, better than using liner brushes, crease, etc.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i know! i actually use it sometimes to put eyeshadow on, just that one brush, and it works SOOOOOOOO well, better than using liner brushes, crease, etc. My one old brush is like that too - sometimes I can just use that & it pretty much does the same as all my other brushes! LOL It depends on what part of the brush I use, and whether I 'pat' or 'smear' on the color...
biggrin.gif

Ok one question cause Im slightly confused about the whole brush thing! Are a blending brush and shadow brush all you really need if you only do simple 2/3 combo tecniques for shadows?

Jennifer is that Sonia Kashuk set in the pink case you have as good as their regular brushes?Because I've heard that brushes from sets aren't of such good quality as the regular ones!

Also, which brushes do you have from Sonia Kashuk?
smile.gif

Back