Color Swatch Request Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! Its my first time here:clap . I'm looking to switch from MAC studio fix, color NC55 to BOBBI BROWN. I'm not sure witch color matches best. Please reply soon. TY

Could anyone swatch Metalphysical chromeglass with Tanchromatique chromeglass and Oh Baby lipglass ?

Thank you !

Can anyone with APC pigments post swatches of the colours they have? Just interested how they look on the skin. Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Could anybody post some swatch of any peach color e/s in stila...also I need swatches of stila flicker and rosebud e/s!

there is really a lot of them on,to see the color better,but the skin might have been a bit damp,since I was cleaning it after each swatch with a baby wipe.

Can someone please swatch Stila Smudgepot Amethyst vs.MAC Fluidline Macroviolet? And Jade smudgepot.

I know some of you have gotten to see Sweetie cake piggies. Is it possible to see some swatches for any of ya'll who have bought them.

AND could I see a swatch of Lavender Sky & Iris Print

And what do you pair those with?

Latest posts

Back