Color Swatch Request Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this wasn't my request, but I've been looking for a nice green shade to go with brown/gold tones. I can't decide which one of these I like better! I'm leaning toward the Urban Decay though, because it has more shimmer.

Thanks so much for that! I don't think it's necessary for me to buy Humid. They look a bit similar, but as you said, Humid is more matte.

just bumping my request to see a shade because ime also thinking of a second one and would like to see it

so

Smut

& Cranberry (I think thats what its called, the very red one from MAC)

thanks

I need to make a trip if I wanna grab Smut and then again its IFFY if the store I have in mind will have it. Sooo Id love to see it before I have to plan a roadtrip hehe

here you go sophia. stila lip shine in michaela sorry the pics came out bad but you can get a idea of it:icon_love oh and exuse my chap lips:icon_chee

I'm reposting this one: Stila's Inviting It Gloss and I'm adding a new one Mac's Enhantress Lipglass!

Milani "Flare" vs. MAC "Coppering I need to compare those two!

Milani "Shock" vs. MAC "Stars N' Rockets

This next one might be hard.

MAC "Cranberry" vs. LORAC "Merlot"

I was wondering if anyone had MAC All Girl pigment. Ive seen pictures of it in the jar but I would like to see what it looks like on :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks!!!

1443-allgirlswatch.JPG

I would really love to see some Clinique butter shine lipstick swatches,please:D

Could somebody please swatch the following Stila eyeshadows

Golightly

Oasis

Jezebel

Twig

Barefoot

TIA x

Back