Color Swatch Request Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure there is someone out there with SMUT eyeshadow! I really want to see it lol... oo well Thanks if anyone gets to it:icon_love

MAC Humid and Urban Decay Mildew. I have Mildew but I would like to compare the two before I buy Humid. I don't want to have too many similar colors.

I don't have anymore Amber Lights to swatch, but here is Milani Desert Sun...hope it helps! BTW...Desert Sun is lighter than Amber Lights...it's less "orangey".

Thanks honey! Which one do you like better? I'd like to see them side by side to compare dimension and pigmentation. I have Desert Sun and not Amber Lights. Thinking about getting AL, but not sure yet.

Honestly, Amber Lights and Desert Sun/Sun Goddess look exactly alike! So much so that I returned Amber Lights once I got home and realized it.

And for some reason, Desert Sun and Sun Goddess, look like the same color too... :icon_roll Someone screwed up at Milani!

I can take a swatch of Brew but i dont have the other 2 l/s girlie. Plus Brew was LE so you'd probably find it hard to track it down

MAC Humid on the left and Urban Decay Mildew on the right. Humid almost looks matte in comparison to Mildew.

1443-greenswatch.JPG

Back