Color Swatch Request Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anybody have any pics of any stila convertible color on there cheeks? im looking to get one but now sure what color, i thought i would just give it a shot:icon_love

Jenny I only have one Gladiola, well I see what I can do tomorrow but I'm not promissing the best photo!!! He he!!!

requesting:

1. contrast vs blue noir vs plumage

2. print vs greystone

thanks SO much for anyone who can swatch any of these!

sophia that will be great! i like gladiola to , if you cant do it, dont worry about it its fine thank you so much sophia! your the best girl:icon_chee

I have Lillium, Petunia & Gladiola.. i can swatch them on my hands for you tomorrow honey ify ou like. I'll also use Gladiola tomorrow so you can see it on me & Sophia!

Jenny I tried to take good pics of Gladiola CC, I'm not sure if you'll like them, also maybe in the pics the real shade of Gladiola not be very obvious and that it's my foundation's fault since it's a little darker that's why I took a pic of Gladiola as a hand swatch but don't be afraid it's not so orange on cheeks!!

sophia that looks so nice on you, everything i think about getting that color im like nah its to light and orangey but wow it does look nice on thank you sweetie:icon_chee

hey guys

ime camera-less and not much help right now lol but i will do my best in the future

in other news

id love to see SMUT if anyone doesnt mind. since its a pro color i have to make quite a trip but ive heard good things so ime interested

Ok i forgot again. I'm so bad! Plus im not going home tonight so wont be able to take swatches until Friday.

Gladiola is nowhere near as orange on skin like it is in the pan. When i saw it first in person, i was like hell no but its gorgeous on!

yeah thats what i said im like damn thats orange! thats why i wanted to see it on, and some other colors are a little to much thats also why i want to see then all be4 i buy any! take your time laura i still love you:icon_chee

sorry sweetie i dont have any of those colors i would love to help, im sure somebody has to have those colors:icon_love

Back