Color Swatch Request Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh that looks so pretty, thank you sophia your pics came out perfect! now i want it!!! im scared of peach colors though:icon_love

Ohh no don't be afraid of peach is the only shade that gives to face a healthy glow!!

Thanks Trish!! It's a fabulous shade!! Exactly what I wanted!! On cheeks it's more a highlighter or a it's pigmented also?? Ohh does the Shimmerbricks cause you any broke out??

In the past I was always wearing brown shades because with pinks I look awful, but I always looked so dull with browns, and when I saw Peaches in the counter I decided to try it since it was no pink, and when the mua apply it on my cheeks my whole face brighten up!! Then I knew that the only shade of blush that I will continue wear is peaches, and I wasn't wrong ! And peach is the only shade that compliment any skintone, some less and some more, but always look good on cheeks!!

oh really thats great, i def need it now! thanx sophia, you got me into mac bare canvas now this! but im loving it lol, thanx again

Thanks Trish!! I think it will be a great highlighter/blush for the summer!!! It's already in my wishlist, until summer I will definetely have it!!!

Here's a pic of some lipstick swatches. I don't have Film Noir, but Chelsea is on the end. It's a rich chocolate browne, try it with chestnut lip pencil!!!

I hope this wasn't just for mac swatches.

I did a few NYX eyeshadow swatches.

I figured it may help people who don't know anything about NYX.

:icon_chee

I have a request, I would like to see a swatch of Mac's Style blush!! If anyone has it!!:icon_wink

i have only brew, but i can tell you brew is nowhere near high tea and hug me! would you still like to see a swatch of brew?

Back