Colored 'french manicures'?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love them.
smile.gif

I've done it before, I don't do all my nails like that, just 2...I'll have normal french and then 2 coloured tips, like purple or pink glitter.

i have been getting mine in dif colors right now purple nails with a light pink tip, last week it was dark pink with a light pink tip, i am loving it~~

I love the colored frenchies, you just have to be careful because they look crappier when they start to chip!

look at the purple one i thot it was transparent for a sec

no i never do my mails coz i m too violent with it
biggrin.gif

I've tried this a few times, love the look as its fun and a bit different. Usually use purple and dark green as they work well together

On my nails I do change my tip colors to match what holiday or celebration is for that month.

Shar

Originally Posted by James /img/forum/go_quote.gif I prefer only changing the tip, or doing a sheer colour over a plain French manicure to doing a combination of crazy colours. Yeah me too.

yes i saw one. and it was nice for her . i dont know if it would look nice to me also. but i hope it would!
vogel.gif

I like them, but I'm not coordinated enough to paint my own nails.
tongue.gif
I usually go for the regular french with a design on my ring finger. Here's my nails as of now:

They are cute, and I may do that. I always have my classic french tips though...they go with everything. Yes, I am like that. I can't have like, brown nails and be wearing colors that just don't fit with it!

Back