Colored 'french manicures'?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I've seen them. I used to work with a girl who had hers done this way, I think maroon as the base and black as the tip.

I never see anyone with these around here, just the classic french manicure. I always see fake nails at the store like these though, usually with black tips.

I love the look! But since I can't wear any color for my work, I mostly stick to the traditional french manicure. But I would love to have something like that!!

Hi ladies, i always wear my french manicure with a different colour at the tip.... i dont wear a colour on the base just a clear polish.. at the mo i have blue tips...i love it its so different... i reccommend it to all of you to try it... you will love it.... be mad and go wild....

Originally Posted by Makeup-aholic /img/forum/go_quote.gif I Love it, right I have my tips a glitter black and the bottom is a see though pink .Its very cute.Its a YAY from me Sounds fab

It's cute, but I really prefer the classic colors. I did have black tips with the sheer base a few years ago, but I didn't care for it too much.

Back