Conditioner for dry hair?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
What conditioner would you recommend for super dry hair (that smells good too)?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by smallpuppy What conditioner would you recommend for super dry hair (that smells good too)?
My hair isn't quite super dry but I love Aussie 3 minute miracle, it smells pretty nice too.

Reaction score
I use the Herbal Essences conditioner too and i love it. My hair is super dry and I was having all sorts or trouble with it until I started using Herbal Essence. It is cheap, which is why i didn't try it earlier - I figured i had to pay a lot for it to work.

Charmaine: that is a good idea about using a spritz not and then!

Reaction score
I love Moisture Maniac by Tigi. Smells like pineapple and is a saviour for my dry hair.

Reaction score
I would try Biolage's Ultra Hydrating Conditioning Balm... it's awesome!

And Welcome Terri! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!

Reaction score
ive been using pantene smooth and sleek and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it, smells awesome too, i cant stand fruity hair products and this is just a clean smell.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 ive been using pantene smooth and sleek and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it, smells awesome too, i cant stand fruity hair products and this is just a clean smell. Pantene is nice, but it has a lot of waxes, so you have to be careful to really rinse it out good if you have oily or fine hair

Reaction score
Oh... BTW - ALL Biolage products are on sale a Ulta... 2 for $15. You cxan mix n' match too

I got the Fortifying Heat Styler & the Ultra Conditioning Balm today actually
(love that stuff!)

Reaction score
For very dry hair look for a conditioner that contains some of the following, and the closer the ingredients are to the front of the list the better.

- Jojoba Oil, Hemp Oil, Avacado Oil, Emu Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol ( Vitamin B5), Algae Extracts( not common but it's a good humectants), Silk protein, Wheat protein, Soy Protein( especially good for dry hair types), Amino Acids, Collagen, Rosemary Essential oil, Lavendar Essential Oil.

If you can find a conditioner with some of these ingredeints it should help a lot, especially the Emu Oil, which does wonders for hair and a recent study showed it helped reactivate dormant hair follicles by 30%.

good luck and keep us posted if you find a product that works=)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh... BTW - ALL Biolage products are on sale a Ulta... 2 for $15. You cxan mix n' match too

I got the Fortifying Heat Styler & the Ultra Conditioning Balm today actually
(love that stuff!)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I would try Biolage's Ultra Hydrating Conditioning Balm... it's awesome!

And Welcome Terri! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!

I did try that and it just wasn't moisturizing enough..I got better results with Nexxus Humectress

Reaction score
Anything by Nexxus is great. Super mosturizing and great especially if you color you hair. I suggest Keraphix and Humectress. A little pricey but well worth it!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by smallpuppy I did try that and it just wasn't moisturizing enough..I got better results with Nexxus Humectress
Really? For me its the opposite, the Nexxus was too light. Needed something thicker..

Latest posts