Contest - Giveaway - 1 BFTE Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want these collections: Bring on the Berries, Two Faced, Hard Rock, Fall in Aspen, Denim and Lace, Rockin Rainbow, Meet Me in Paradise. These kits are all bright and pretty! I like BTFE because the eye collections are so vibrant and bold. Love

If i would win the 100 gift card I would love to hand out BFTE mini collections for Christmas for all my employees and family.  How awesome would that be!

Giveaway entries are now closed.  Thank you for all your entries!   We'll announce the winner on Friday October 17th at 10am PAC time.
For those of you who didn't enter.  We'll be launching a new giveaway/contest very soon!

October 17th is a Monday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Director /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Giveaway entries are now closed.  Thank you for all your entries!   We'll announce the winner on Friday October 17th at 10am PAC time.
For those of you who didn't enter.  We'll be launching a new giveaway/contest very soon!

Random.org has chosen the winner! MakeupTalk staff and BFTE send their congrats to the winner: GirlyEnthusiast
yess.gif

PM me your FULL Name and address!

winner.pdf

Congrats!  You're going to have fun with your new haul!

Though Director, I'm a bit curious why the max was plugged in at 175, when there were around 105 posts? 

Congrats Girly!!!!!!!!!

@barefootlady this is from the first post with the rules:

• Bonus Entries - Face of the Day entries Each FOTD entry is good for an additional 1 "entry".  In order to be eligible for a bonus entry, A legitimate FOTD would be posting an image of yourself and listing what make-up products you used INTO the FOTD FORUM LOCATED HERE.  You're allowed 1 FOTD/day and they are to be posted in the FOTD forum. Each FOTD is good for 1 entry (for a total of 15 possible bonus entries/1 per day)
  • Bonus entries are optional and not required to win but will significantly increase your chances.

So I assume the additional numbers were FOTD entries. Hope that helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Correct.  If you download the PDF, you will see multiple entries for many members.  Those are the FOTD entries.

Originally Posted by Amaranthia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats Girly!!!!!!!!!

@barefootlady this is from the first post with the rules:

So I assume the additional numbers were FOTD entries. Hope that helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back