Contest - Giveaway - 1 BFTE Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Like everyone else that Rockin Rainbow Collection would so be mine.  The eye primer and some liner or lashes too.

Facebook/RavenElizabeth

Twitter Handle : PrimpAndPaint

I 
heart.gif
 BFTE!! I used to order a few colors from them every week! I love their colors and I love how they are so friendly! I would love to purchase anything from them if I should happen to win the $100 gift card!! I've had my eye on these:

-Custom Blend Mineral Foundation

-Mineral Blush in all colors

PRIMARY PIGMENTS:

Gem, Honey, Nebula, Tangerine, Whisper

LIMITED EDITION:

Trinity & Pebble

BRIGHT & BOLD:

Envy, Lemon, Grape

VELVET FROST:

Kiss and Tell, Cloud 9, Brimstone, Candy Shop, Lucky Me, Meow, Naked Truth, Sweet N Spicy

MATTE:

Mississippi Mud, Red River, Very Vanilla

TEAL:

Illusion, Tickle Me

WHITES:

Crystal, Satin Sheets

Let's just put it this way. . . I love it all!!

heart.gif
 BFTE!!!

I would probably get the "Pick 20" kit and some Mix & Fix.  Either that or the Denim/Lace Collection + Pick Your Poison Halloween Collection + Bed of Roses mini collection.

I LOVE BFTE because they are a small company with awesome customer service, Crystal the owner is a total sweetheart, and they do a great job of reaching out and interacting with their fans. Not to mention that they have a HUGE range of colors that are quality and pigmented and beautiful!

Also, I don't know if it is necessary to say this, but I follow both pages on Facebook under the name "Jenn Polishmakup"

Thanks!! <3 BFTE

Oi! I can't say that i have tried BFTE yet but from what I see...... i would totally go for the eye shadow pigments in "Big Ego", "Isis", "Blue Bird".  It seems a bit difficult to choose just a few as i am a color freak! So i'd probably go for a few sets like "Hard Rock" and Sunset Sky". I would also consider some of their eye lashes as well!    =)

Good Luck Everyone!!!!

I'd like to try the gel eyeliners. I also would like to get some blush. Of course, I'd also like some of the pigments. Right now I've got my eyes on the Bring on the Berries mini collection.

Thank you so much for introducing me to the BFTE website! There are so many amazing & unique colors that it would be hard to choose. I'm an eyeshadow junky so i would have to go with Isis, Nebula, Purple Iris, Seduction, Curiosity, Hollywood Secrets, 1939, 24K Gold, Afterthought, Alakazam, & Big island for shadows, Black Out Gel Liner, & the Transluscent mineral veil. I would just absolutely LOVE to win this contest!!!
1f.gif

I like BFTE eyeshadows because, #1. They have fantastic customer service, #2. They have some awesome colors to choose from, #3. Their S&H is great, #4. They have to be a great company because look at the following they have on facebook! I haven't ever talked/read comments from such a great bunch of people. They are always so helpful and considerate and they don't judge! I love it.<3

First thing I would get is the Halloween collection "Pick Your Poison", then I would get as many eyeshadows as I can. I'm alway's afraid that the ones I like are going to go to that colorful corner of heaven, where they are retired to, so I have to get as many as I can with what I'm working with. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you Ladies!

Vicki N. Hammons

I have never tried their make-up  before,but if I was to purchase any products,it would be the eyeshadows in: BIG EGO,BLISS,CHEEKY & BLACK AND WHITE!

if i won the 100 dollar gift card i think id go for a few mini collections the fall in to aspen is nice hard rock and sunset sky i already have the blushing bride and actually used it on a wedding i did just yesterday ! lol i already like make up talk on face book and   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If I Won This I Would Buy So Many Things!  =]  I Would Buy The Rockin' Rainbow Boxed Collection & Either The All You Need Set Or Some More Eyeshadows. I Just Love Trying Out New Styles!! 

BTFE!!! I love this company because of their amazing selection of eyeshadows. If I were to win I'd pick up alot of their eyeshadows, blushes, and brushes. Love this giveaway!!

I've been in love with this line for a while though I've never been able to order their products.I've liked both Makeuptalk and BFTE on facebook as well.

Here are the following things I'd order and why they would make me a very smitten kitten:

http://bftecosmetics.com/face/mineral-foundation/alabaster
I
'm very pale. So pale that I'm almost silver. I also have skin that's very irritated by liquid foundation and I've yet to find a color that's my shade in powder form. This is the exact color of my skin.

http://bftecosmetics.com/face/mineral-blush/goddess

This has to be the prettiest color blush!

http://bftecosmetics.com/face/mineral-blush/neutral-pink

This is a great shade for pale ladies.

http://bftecosmetics.com/sets/16-pc-sample-sets/the-matte-set

All of the eye shadows I love are in this set!

http://bftecosmetics.com/face/mineral-veil/translucent

for setting my makeup! =D

I Like MakeupTalk and BFTE on FB as Anneliese C

I would love to win this contest because BFTE has some really great makeup stuff! (Of course, I am here, I love makeup!)

I would definitely buy some false lashes, and the Denim and Lace set looks niiiiiiice! =D

Thanks muchly for the generous giveaway! DFTBA!

I would love to try their primer, red eyeshadows, + a bunch of other fun colors since mine are so limited right now. They seem like good quality + I just might order from them some time. [:

I would get Meteor shower, Paris, Lavish, and the gel liner in Tanzanite..... Among other things! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back