Contest - Giveaway - 1 BFTE Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE BTFE because it has the most vivid colors that I have seen, they blend in super smoothly and they are minerals. They ship out to my house super fast and I always get a sample of another color, I love that! It gives me the chance to see other colors that I might not have ever found. I have them as a favorite tab on my internet. I am a make-up artist professionally doing makeup for Halloween Haunt at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City. It is such a wonderful place to be, however we do the gore. I have also done makeup for friends at parties and dances and had them ask me to order them things. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear BFTE.

If I won I would choose:

Rockin' Rainbow, Fall In Aspen, Spruce, Orchid, Blue Pacific, and Big Ego (if that's not going over the limit, if it is, I'd still get them all because I wouldn't be able to stop.)

Katy Mundis

I don't currently own anything from BFTE but I am really into gel liners right now and they have amazing colors. My favs are Oceanic, Peacock, Penny, and venomous. If I won the $100 gift card, I would prob buy all of them tho.

Their eyelashes are a great price too. I would love to get my hands on the Red Cherry C410.

Also loving the mineral eyeshadows in "pumped", "sunkissed" and "Sunset Blvd".

I liked BFTE on FB :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am astounded that I have never seen these products before (and ashamed). They are fabulous!!! I would love to try several of the "Indelible gel eyeliners"  The colors are AMAZING. I would also buy your mineral eye shadows shimmer shades and in the Black/silver/Grey collection there are too many that I must have. OMG, I could go on and on. I'd love to try the mineral foundation ohh yea and the vegan brushes! I cannot believe that you have vegan, wow. OK, Ok,  I think I'm falling in love here. I'm Bobbie Crippen on FaceBook, and bcript on Twitter. I'm off to tell my friends now. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Gosh I have never tried BFTE Cosmetics so I can't say why I love them other then I would LOVE to try them for the first time by winning this contest! Looking at their website I would buy with my winnings, all the pressing kit stuff and their Pick 10 Jar's set. That 80 Jar set is pretty awesome too!

BFTE is my addiction..I am in love with their pigments. There are so many other things I have yet to try though

1. Ultimate Round Crease Brush

2. Rockin Rainbow Collection..for Addicted!!

3. Gel Liner

4. Liquid Luster

5. Mini Collections

I definitely need lashes, omg $2.00...I should have visited this site sooner. While I've never ordered from BFTE I have heard of them from Xsparkage (fav guru). Also I am dying for a gray gel liner, and they have it...I really wanna pair it with my royal sugar pigment from sugarpill. I'd get Mix and Fix, so I can stop using water. Some duochrome eyeshadows like wicked, beautiful and spring fever. E/S Coal, Black & White, and Bondage. And for sure some mineral veil..just ran out of mufe HD powder.

I've never tried Beauty From The Earth before but I have heard a lot of good things :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Item Name Unit Total  

My First BFTE Makeup Set ( bright colors)
$14.00 $14.00  

My First BFTE Makeup Set ( light colors)
$14.00 $14.00  

Halloween Collection - Pick Your Poison
$25.00 $25.00  

Black Out
$8.99 $8.99  

24 K Gold 
  • Jar Size - Sample Jar
$2.00 $2.00  

Red Cherry Lashes #503
$2.00 $2.00  

Red Cherry Lashes #507
$2.00 $2.00  

Mix and Fix Mixing Medium
$7.99 $7.99  

Eye Primer
$9.00 $18.00  

Red Cherry Lashes #199
$2.00 $4.00  

Red Cherry Lashes #28

Omg Id Love To Get Some Black feather Lashes & Every Possible Eyeshhadow They Have! SO SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I Love How Pigmented everything is!

I would LOVEEEEE to get any of the Indelible Gel Eyeliner colors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would also love any of the mini collections especially Meet Me In Paradise... and the Blushing Bride.... beautiful colors :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> <3

*******liked BETE on Facebook and Makeuptalk********

Let me first start by saying thank you for this contest! I would love to win this gift card and if I did this is the perfect opportunity to make my first purchase I have seen great video reviews, blog posts but haven't had the chance to grab a thing yet. So with that said I would love to get Fall In Aspen, Hard Rock and  My First BFTE set (bright colors) no pun intended and also the shadows for Zach which is one of the reasons you guys are awesome as well as being vegan! great job on that! Hope I win!
smilehappyyes.gif

I would buy some mineral eye shadows and gel liners. I love them because they have so many beautiful colors!

i am such a fan. i would so expand my eyeshadow collection. love the fist kiss and pinked blush, the indelible eyeliners, try a mascara, buy all the vegan brushes and the mineral mate and the mixing medium. it would be heavenly.

I would LOVE to get the pressing kit!! I love pressing mineral shadows! =]

First off I LOVE BFTE! I even went as far as selling my MAC so I could get more lol. I would probably start out by getting the eye primer and the mineral foundation because I am dying to try it. With the rest left over I would get all the limited edition eye shadows and then probably some brushes. If there was any left over I would get the Bring on the Berries mini box set :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Thank you for offering this contest!  I can't wait to see who the lucky winner is even if it isn't me lol!

They have soooo many gorgeous products. Something that I've been wanting for a while is their Charity color Zach's friends. Such a great cause!

if i won i would love to get the rockin rainbow collection, a few of their eyeliners, and the halloween collection. I have not tried any BFTE products but all their makeup looks amazing. im in love with the mineral eye shadow colors. I like both Makeup Talk and BFTE on facebook. my page is http://www.facebook.com/SchmexyHudsonBabe

I really hope i win! i haven't won a contest yet

ill be definetly getting the breast cancer awarness collection some other colors for my mom and the primer.. the breast cancer awasrness colors are just gorgeous and 4 a good cause

I don't even have to go to the website for what I would want, The Denim and Lace boxed collection, a bottle of Mix and Fix and the gel liner in Oceanic ;D I love BFTE XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back