Contest - Giveaway - 1 BFTE Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a long time follower of BFTE they are truly the only eyeshadow I use.. if I won this I would buy a Sample set of 16 eyeshadows and a Rockin Rainbow set!! good luck to everyone <3

I would love to buy the Mineral foundation, primer and all of those awesome false lashes.

I liked BFTE on Facebook and I like MUT on Facebook.

I've been a customer of BFTE for over a year, and have nearly 200 of their products. because I love them so much $100 would help me meet my goal of owning every single mineral shadow they offer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've had my eye on that orange brush set for some time I hear they've sold out and not getting anymore in :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I will buy a comparable brush set once Crystal gets one in stock :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have been using beauty  from the earth for almost two years now and i LOVE this company. If i won i would spend the money on pigments and eyelashes my favorite color pigment is Lemon i have gone through mine twice and need another one. I also LOVE the Red Cherry Lashes

I'm a freelance makeup artist and I often get asked what products I'm using. Client's want to own some of the same products I have, and BFTE has affordable prices. I LOVE BFTE mineral shadows! They're very pigmented and have awesome staying power. I've been wanting to add more matte colors to my eye shadow collection for quite some time...but there are SO many to choose from! After a long process of looking through them, I have a list of colors waiting to be ordered   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

like and liked

I would use the gift card and purchase their entire collection of lashes minus the feather and super rainbow ones-  I just recently got into false lashes and all their glorious fun 

i haven't got to try them yet so i don't have much to say besides i have known about them and want to try their stuff!

liked on fb.

i want the rainbow collection, eye primer, and all of the neons i can get my paws on.

thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great offer, I need brushes, more eyeshadows, blushes, lots of mascara, eyeliners the liquid and the pencils.  I would also buy a makeup box,  and some

lip glosses, and liquid and powder makeup.     Thanks makeup talk, I really hope I win this time.
icon_biggrin.gif

I would get: - Indelible Gel Eyeliner in Black Out - Mineral Highlighter in AQUILA - The Blushing Bride Mini Collection - Mineral Bronzer in Dark - Mineral Blush in Destiny, & Lush - Mineral Veil in Tawny - Mineral Eyeshadow in Baked, Gable, Oxford, Crystal, Butt Naked, Chantilly Lace, Diamonds, & Moonlight. I like both FB pages (colleen boudreau)

I would definitely pick up some mineral eye shadows... the mini collections look incredible.  The sample case and some brushes would finish up my purchases!

I personally couldn't just pick a few. there are so many i would love to add to my collection.

Lets start with the greens- Emerald, Jaded, and sour. Then there is the blues- Blue Bird, Blue De jeans, No place like home, and Titan. then comes the purples- Big ego, Karma, Mistress, Sugar daddy, and Triple berry. Then the shimmer ones- Diamonds, and stealth. I love almost all of the teals. I would also want to get some of the mini collections and the Halloween collection when it comes out. See growing up I had a younger sister who was more of a make-up person than I so anytime I got make-up she would steal it. So I never got to enjoy playing with make-up as a little girl. But now I'm indulging myself with it.I'm  not as good as some woman but I'm working on it. Basically this would make my day. being a disabled stay at home mom of a 5 year old and 15 month old twins makes me unable to work, so i can only get one or two of the eye shadows maybe every 3 months.

Sincerely,

Bethany Dube

If I were to win this.. I would  get a bunch of the mineral eye shadows ( Vamp, Wicked, Bing....etc)they all look so pretty!!  I would also have to get the peacock and venomous gel eyeliner, halloween presale... just for fun, and my first BFTE set in bright colors.

I love BFTE!!! If I were to win I would get the Denim & Lace collection, Bring on the Berries and Fall in Aspen mini collections. I love BFTE because they have fantastic colors and fantastic customer service, every time I have ordered from them it has been a smooth transaction. Crystal really goes above and beyond for her customers and shows her appreciation for them which is awesome. They are a great company with a great product and I look forward to being a long time customer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is cool

Red cherry lash #28,#201,#15

Blackout indelible eye gel

Mini clollections

• Bed of roses
  • Fall in Aspen
  • The blushing Bride
My first BFTE Makeup set (light colors)

There are so many colors, I can't even begin to pick which ones I want.  It would be so awesome to get ANYTHING from BFTE.  I would really like some of the indelible gel eyeliners, too.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

WoW! I've never tried BFTE cosmetics and i even if i don't win I know i will still purchasing sometimes stuff...like:

some of their Box collections (Rockin' Rainbow), or even some of the sets...and some brushes too! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really like the products from BFTE. My first grab would be the eye primer and the Mix and Fix serum to turn loose powders into pressed one. I'll probably grab a couple of loose eye shadows (such as pineapple and fuzzy navel;  ever after and illusion) and then just go wild with what I have left.

Liked BFTE on Facebook and of course I like MuT as well!

I recently enrolled in a Makeup Academy as well as started mixing and pressing my own tins for my palettes.  So I DEFINITELY would be purchasing your makeup pressing kit, mixing medium, tins, as well as a SLEW of colors! I cannot get over the beautiful colors! Bermuda, Big Ego,Pineapple, Steal, Chaos, Wacky, Tangerine...oh, I could go on and on!
 ​
Good luck to everyone! Thank you for introducing me to this site, cant wait to order even if I dont win!!
yay.gif

I would love to buy some of the lashes, mineral shadows, mix and fix medium, eye primer, mineral foundation and powder. I love the beautiful color choices of the shadows, the mix and fix medium looks really interesting and would love to try something new, I also love that they are vegan, and mineral-and who could complain about the prices :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also, Ive heard great reviews!

I would love to buy the Pressing Medium and some of their Vegan Brushes and I love BFTE so much because their stuff is low in cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back