Contest - Giveaway BHCOSMETICS DIVAS- What song helps you channel your inner diva? [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Moderator Post]

New Members Please Notice: Our forum software might put your post into an approval queue, so if you have submitted your post, please wait a day for a moderator to approve your post.  If you have any questions or concerns, you can also PM a mod to see if they can approve your post for you!  This will help us prevent duplicate entries. 

The mods are watching this thread to approve the posts from all our lovely new members who joined for this contest, so it probably won't take a full day for it to be approved, so don't worry
wink.gif

Thank you and good luck! -- Annelle
laughing.gif

Hmm, I wrote was I was listening to! But it didn't show up. 36 Crazyfists A Snow Capped Romance Album. ♥ it HARD. This look is a perfect mix of metal and glam, just the way I like it!

Originally Posted by addicted mua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Liked on facebook! (Brandy MMB)
The song was not the inspiration, but is what I like to listen to while getting ready for a night out dancing! Rhianna S&M! (Last pic is the full look)

Hi pretty...

Originally Posted by BrandyMMB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Liked on facebook! (Brandy MMB)
The song was not the inspiration, but is what I like to listen to while getting ready for a night out dancing! Rhianna S&M! (Last pic is the full look)

This look is FIERCE! Nice spin on the rainbow eye! I will be duping this for sure! 

Originally Posted by MakeupOVERboys /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Teenage Dream- Katy Perry<3

Pink lip gloss and beautiful blue,purple and pink hue eye shadow! Inspired by selina Gomez

It says they are holding my post because I am new or something what should I do?
icon_question.gif

​
The song which inspired me for this look was 'DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT' by Toploader! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />​

Nothing, I've approved it.

P.S. Note from Annelle - Notice for New Members: Our forum software might put your post into an approval queue before it shows up, but don't worry, our mods are watching this thread! Please give us some time to approve your post instead of submitting multiple times. If you have any questions or concerns, PM a mod to see if they can approve your post for you!  This will help us prevent duplicate entries.  Thank you! -- Annelle

Originally Posted by Inika /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It says they are holding my post because I am new or something what should I do?
icon_question.gif

I wasn't really inspired by my song while I was doing my make-up, but I did listen to it on repeat the entire time I was getting "dolled up" =3

The song I was listening to is Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas. Not only is it one of my favourite songs from one of my favourite TV shows, but the song itself is simple yet beautiful, just like me and my make-up.

Good Luck Everyone! <3

The Same Look I just curled my hair after I finished the look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So song that made me think of this is I'm into you by Jennifer Lopez :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Much more natural then her

look in the video  but still inspired by it.

Inpired by "Wonder Woman" by Trey Songz.. in the song he says "your face is amazing, hot like cajun" and i really love my empowering smokey!!! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back