Contest - Giveaway BHCOSMETICS DIVAS- What song helps you channel your inner diva? [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've hit "LIKE" on both of the Facebook pages and the song that channels my inner beauty is Rabiosa by Shakira

Yes this photo is from a wedding but I did all the hair and makeup on my own. My inner diva song is Sexy and I know it by LMFAO! 

Everyones makeup looks gorgeous! Also my picture didn't post and I posted it should I just repost?

Originally Posted by lkgirl500 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Everyones makeup looks gorgeous! Also my picture didn't post and I posted it should I just repost?

Since you're a new member that's adding a picture they're holding it for approval. I'm sure the moderators will get to it as soon as possible they're a lot of new members joining MUT's forums due to this contest. If it's still not up by tomorrow then I would look into it further at that point. Until then take a look around, this place is awesome, and there's so much cool stuff to check out!

Hi folks, just wanted to point out that many posts are currently being deleted by our spam catcher. If your post is NOT showing up most likely our spam catcher is deleting it and will continue to delete your posts the more you post. So please post ONE TIME ONLY otherwise your posts may not be undeleted and of course it will not be counted in the contest. POST ONCE.
  For the complete rules please read THIS:
  https://www.makeuptalk.com/a/glam-diva-soundtrack-contest-rules

Lately my favourite song to get ready to is Self Deception by Lucana Coil or on the opposite end of the spectrum Born This Way by Lady Gaga!!! Anything by Lady Gaga inspires me! Not to Mention Rhianna!

Anyway here is my best look lately!

I'm so sad I can't participate. I live in Puerto Rico
scared.gif

*liked on FB.
*song inspiration is Ash Like Snow by The Brilliant Green.

first contest entry like this! please excuse the camera quality, it didn't pick up the outer glitter like i'd hoped. ):
good luck everyone! 
wavey.gif

♫ Queen B - Puscifer

Lightning yellow cast against a sparkling black, and red eyeliner underneath. I'm wearing pink circle lenses and some sheer red lipgloss.

(Made to match my A Perfect Circle shirt I have!)

Liked on Facebook and my song is What Would I Want? Sky by Animal Collective!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back