Contest - Giveaway: Crown Brush Palette, Napoleon Perdis Makeup Palette, Naked Eye Shadows, Ben Nye Grab Bag (Closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:NYX cosmetics- jumbo pencils

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brandL'Oreal- Futur-E Moisturizer

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: AUSSIE- cleanse and mend

Fav makeup brand is MUFE and I have a ton of their Aqua Eyes!

Fav skin care brand is Vaseline, especially their Sheer Infusion Lotion.

Fav hair care brand is Garnier Fructis...I use their Body Boost shampoo & conditioner all the time.

I'm also a facebook fan :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dear God I think I died and went to Heaven when I saw these!

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Hard Candy - Take Me Out Liner Molten Metal (in Luxe)

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brandClean & Clear - Clean & Clear Morning Burst face wash

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: TRESemme - Fresh Start Waterless Foam Shampoo

P.S: Already liked on facebook

I drooled all over this computer looking at these!!! Woo hoo!!!

Favorite Makeup brand is the Bare Minerals - LOVE their foundation

Favoriet skin care products are OLAY - Regenerist cream

Favorite hair care products are Joico - K-Pak line is a must (shampoo/conditioners)

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: MAC lipstick. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Big Sexy Hair hairspray

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:    DuDu Osun- African Black Soap
Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:        Avon's "Mark" Make Up - Blush Tint
Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:      Tropical Traditions - Virgin Coconut Oil

​

Favorite Makeup Brand: MAC...can't live without Russian Red lipstick. Goodbye undereye circles, hello pin-up lips! Favorite Skin Care: Philosophy...must have 2-step Microdelivery Peel. Favorite Hair Care: Oh Bumble&Bumble, how I love thee!! Without Creme de Coco mask I'd be lost!

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand   MAC - Up The Amp Lipstick
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand    Mary Kay - Bronze 2 Powder Foundation
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand   Pantene Relaxed and Natural for Women of Color - Pantene Conditioner

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: M.A.C. & Girl About Town lipstick.
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand :  Clarins & Toning Lotion w/ Iris
  3.  Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand :  Garnier Fructis & Full Control Hairspray

1. Favorite Makeup brand Coastal Scents-  Favorite product   Undercover HD Foundation
  2. Favorite Skin care Brand- Yes to Carrots- Favorite Product Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser
  3. Favorite Hair care Brand-  Giovanni- Favorite Product 50:50 Balancing Hydrating-Calming Conditioner.

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Milani and my favorite product would be to be the baked blush in Terra Sole

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Juice Beauty and my favorite product would definitely be the Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Regis Design Line - Olive Oil Conditioner

I 'like' Makeuptalk.com on facebook (Rebecca Rodriguez-Frye)

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand

Rimmel - Glam Eyes Trios and Quads
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand 

Clean and Clear - Morning Burst Face Scrub
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand 

David Babaii for Wildaid - Bohemian Beach Spray

my fave makeup brand is rimmel london. Rimmel london sexy curves mascara is the best.

1. Favorite Skin Care Brand and 1 favorite product from that brand: ELF's essential lipstick in Sociable

2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: St. Ives Exfoliator in peach. 

3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Tresemme 's heat protector spray

1. Urban Decay - Naked palette

2. Shiseido - sunscreen

3. John Frieda - leave in treatment

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand

Tokidoki- Ciao Ciao eye shadow, love everything though
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand 

Skin So Soft, original bath oil, love it!
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand 

got2b- glued freeze spray hairspray

1. Favorite Makeup Brand: MAC Favorite product from brand: Face & Body Foundation in C1

2. Favorite Skin Care Brand: The Body Shop - Vitamin E Three Step System Favorite product from brand: The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

3. Favorite Hair Care Brand: LUSH favorite product from the brand: Cinnamon Bar Shampoo

I like MuT on FB as Glitter Balm

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand -      Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand     Murad Oil Control Mattifying Moisturizer
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand    Carol's Daughter- Marguerite's Magic Cream Hairdress

1. Favorite makeup brand and 1 favorite product from that brand: L'oreal - True Match mineral foundation
  2. Favorite skin care brand and 1 favorite product from that brand: Aveeno - Positively radiant facial moisturizer with spf
  3. Favorite hair care brand and 1 favorite product from that brand: Tresemme - tres two hair spray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back