Contest - Giveaway: Crown Brush Palette, Napoleon Perdis Makeup Palette, Naked Eye Shadows, Ben Nye Grab Bag (Closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Favorite makeup brand: MAC; favorite product: eyeshadow

2. Favorite skin care brand: Bath and Body Works; favorite product: body cream

3. Favorite hair care brand: Shea Moisture; favorite product: curl enhancing smoothie

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand--MUFE: Flash Palette

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand--Clinique: 7-day facial scrub

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand--Bumble & Bumble: Texture

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: MAC-Pro Pallette Eyeshadow Refills

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:  Neutrogena-Foundation

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Catwalk-Sexed Up Tonic

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand

- Boots Protect & Perfect Intense Serum

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand

-  Urban Decay Toasted eyeshadow

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand : ::: -     -  

- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  Smashbox - Hallo Hydrating Perfecting Powder
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  Image Skin Care - Anti-aging vitamin C serum
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  Silk Elements - Mega Silk heat protection spray

My favorite make-up brand and product at the moment is Too Faced, because I am absolutely in love with the Natural Eye Kit wub.gif

My favorite Haircare Brand is Wen, especially their Pomegranate Hair Cleansing Conditioner by Wen wub.gif

My favorite Skincare brand is Hannah (a Dutch brand) and especially their Juvi-Lite And I like you guys on Facebook!

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand - Biolage - Color Care Conditioner

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Purminerals; lipstick in muave quartz
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand SOAPFORGOODNESSSAKE; pumpkin complexion bar (face wash/soap)
  3.  Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Eden Allure; argan oil

1. Favorite Makeup Brand: ELF - Favorite product: Tinted Moisturizer
  2. Favorite Skin Care Brand: ANEW (Avon) - Favorite Product: Revitalizing 2 in 1 Gel Cleanser
  3. Favorite Hair Care Brand: Avon - Favorite Product: Naturals Almond and Avocado Conditioner

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Lush Ocean Salt

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand L'oreal eversleek shampoo and conditioner

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Stila - Lip Glaze in Grapefruit
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand :  Philosophy - Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser
  3.   Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand : Bumble and Bumble - Gentle Shampoo

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:   Garnier - Skin Renew Resurfacing 3 Way Cleanser
Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:   Two Faced - Shadow Insurance
Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:      Macadamia Natural Oil - Healing Oil Treatment

1. Reply ONCE to this thread with your Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand
​

Urban Deacy - Primer Potion

1. Reply ONCE to this thread with your Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand
​

Oil Olay Sensitive skin Moisturizer 

1. Reply ONCE to this thread with your Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand-

Pantene Pro-V Hydrating shampoo and Conditioner

5 of my friends have "liked" the FB page.

Posted FOTD :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Favorite Makeup BRAND and one product from that brand: MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation

Favorite Skin Care Brand & Product: ARBONNE Intelligence Exfoliating Masque with Thermal Fusion

Favorite Hair Care Brand & Product: ARBONNE Intelligence Daily Self-Adjusting Shampoo with Tea Tree Oil

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Organix Moroccan Argan Oil
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Stila Kitten Eyeshadow
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brandRimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Black

1. Favorite Makeup Brand: BH Cosmetics' 88 Shimmer Pallete.
  2. Favorite Skincare Brand: Dove's Beauty Bar
  3. Favorite Hair Care Brand: Treseme's Conditioner 

1.  Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Urban Decay - Naked Palette
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  Philosophy - Hope in a Jar for Normal to Dry skin
  3.  Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  Tigi - Bed Head Mastermind

1. Reply ONCE to this thread with your Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand (mandatory to win): My favorite makeup brand is probably Urban Decay, and my favorite product is the Naked palette.
  2. Reply ONCE to this thread with your Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand (mandatory to win): My favorite skin care brand is Cetaphil and I love their facial cleanser.
  3. Reply ONCE to this thread with your Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand (mandatory to win): My favorite hair care brand is Bed Head and I love their Step 3 control freak gel.

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Inglot - Pure Pigments Eyeshadows
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Joico - Daily Care Conditioner
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Macadamia Natural Oils - Deep repair masque

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Purminerals; lipstick in muave quartz
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand SOAPFORGOODNESSSAKE; pumpkin complexion bar (face wash/soap)
  3.   Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Eden Allure; argan oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back