Contest - Giveaway: Crown Brush Palette, Napoleon Perdis Makeup Palette, Naked Eye Shadows, Ben Nye Grab Bag (Closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG THE PRIZE!!

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  Too faced, Natural Eye Palette 2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Neutrogena, Hand Cream 3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Syoss, Heat protect Styling Spray

Favorite Makeup Brand: L'Oreal 

Favorite Product From This Brand: L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black (Waterproof Formula)

Favorite Skincare Brand: Physician's Choice of Arizona (PCA)

their Acne Cleanser

Favorite Haircare Brand: Sexy Hair

Short Sexy Hair gel/wax stuff (forgot the exact name)

So hard to pick favorites:

Hair: Brand- Matrix Biolage; Product- Strengthening Shampoo

Skin: Brand: Ambi; Product- Even & Clear Foaming Cleanser

Makeup: Brand: Nicka K. Cosmetics; Product- HD eye shadows (extremely pigmented and bright)

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:    Hawaiian Moon Aloe aloecream.biz I picked it up at the Premiere beauty show in orlando and it does wonders for my eczema!

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:   Sugarpill Bulletproof black pressed eyeshadow. The blackest black any goth girl could dream for. :3

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:     Aussie Moist Conditioner - My experiment with a perm left my hair in a tangled mess but combing Aussi through with my fingers at the end of my shower gets all those annoying knots out and the wads of hair that naturally fall outta my head!

1. Favorite Make-Up brand: Ugh toughy.. but my NEW fav make-up brand is Inglot.. waterproof gel liner #77 (black)

2. Favorite Skin care brand: I guess Philosophy's Hope In a Jar

3. Favorite Hair care brand: right now it's Paul Mitchell skinny serum (forgot the exact name)

Makeup: M.A.C - Naked Lunch e/s

Skin care: The Body Shop Tea Tree foaming face wash.

Hair: Revlon -Outragous Shampoo (I adore the smell!)

Favorite Makeup Brand & 1 fave product from that brand: Urban Decay, Naked Palette Favorite Skin Care Brand & 1 fave product from that brand: Clinque, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Favorite Hair Brand & 1 fave product from that brand: Manic Panic, Red Passion

Oh howw exciting!!

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:

M.A.C.  --- Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:

Garnier --- Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:

TRESemme - 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray

Already a facebook fan! =)

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: L'Oreal H.I.P. Gilded
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Neutrogena Foaming Scrub, Pink Grapefruit
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Manic Panic Flash Lightening Bleach

hola,

my fave make-up brand is URBAN DECAY  and my fave product is the UD NAKED PALETTE

my fave skincare line is AVON and my fave product is REJUVENATE NIGHT CREAM

my fave hair care line is ORGANIX and my fave product is MORACCAN ARGAN OIL

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:   Nivea - Refreshingly soft moisturizing cream
Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:   Stilla - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:    Biosilk - Silk therapy serum

1.  Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:
MAC - amber lights

2.       Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:

Noxzema - original deep cleansing cream.. in the tub, I've loved it since I was like 10!

3.      Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:

Matrix - Biolage hydratherapie

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand        DEX New York CosmeticsMineral Loose Pigment

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand     Beyond Belief Microdermabrasion Scrub

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand     Vitale ITCH RELIEF with Menthol & Ecalyptus Oil  

1.Favorite Makeup Brand: MAC  Favorite Product: StudioFix

2. Favorite Skin Care Brand: Philosophy  Favorite Product: Eye Believe

3. Favorite Hair Care Brand: Paul Mitchell  Favorite Product: Skinny Serum

All of the makeup is beautiful!!

Favorite Makeup Brand and Product: Urban Decay and Naked Palette

Favorite Skin Care Brand and Product: Deluvia and Rejuvenating Facial Cream

Favorite Hair Care Brand and Product: Bed Head and Peppermint Hair Mask

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:  Lancome-Le Krayon Khol liner
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand : Caudalie-Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
  3.  Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand : Nexxus- Therappe Shampoo

Favorite Makeup Brand: Coastal Scents, 88 Shimmer Palette 

Favorite Skin Care Brand: Lakme Fundamentals- Moisturizing Strawberry Creme Face Lotion 

Favorite Hair Care Brand: Garnier- Triple Nutrition shampoo/conditioner 

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand - Sugarpill.  Poison Plum. Best purple ever!!!
  2.  Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand - Lush Cosmetics Skin care. Ocean Salt Scrub!
  3.  Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand - Lush Cosmetics hair care. R&B Leave in Conditioner

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  Urban Decay: Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Aveeno: Positively Radiant

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand   Infusium 23: (Moistur)ologie conditioner (I have super dry hair, so I love this stuff)

Fave Makeup Brand: Madd Style Cosmetics and I LOVE her pigments and lippies, my current absolute favorite (changes often) is the pigment Bitten, its a VEGAN true red!

Fave Skin Care Brand: Estee Lauder, My favorite product is the time zone moisturizer, it feels sooooo good on  your skin!

Fave hair care brand: Special effects hair dye! My go to color is atomic pink, that sh*t is the longest lasting unnatural color ive ever used.

Already Liked Makeuptalk on fb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back