Contest - Giveaway: Crown Brush Palette, Napoleon Perdis Makeup Palette, Naked Eye Shadows, Ben Nye Grab Bag (Closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand
definitely my L'Oreal Hip High Intensity Pigments Shadow Duo in Cheeky. Love these eyeshadows!

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand

Clean & Clear Morning Burst face wash feels GREAT in the morning.

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand

Garnier Fructis' Anti-Frizz Serum Sleek and Shine. smells great and gets rid of the frizz. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ahh, this is so exciting!  

1. L'oreal. I love loreal true match foundation

2. Oil of Olay. I love Olay complete combination/oily

3. bath and body works.  I love the bath and body works volumizing shampoo/conditioner in Sweet Pea

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Urban Decay Primer Potion
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  Philosophy Purity Cleanser
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand L'oreal Everpure conditioner

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: NYX COSMETICS; Soft matte lip creams Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Neutrogena; Rapid clear skin toner Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Quemet Biologics; Burrdock butter root hair moisturizer

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:

Mac Cosmetics - My Paradise Blush

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:

Lush Cosmetics - Ocean Salt

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:

Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color

1.  Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:
Sugarpill - Stella

2.       Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:

Noxzema - original deep cleansing cream

3.      Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:

John Frieda - Sheer Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner 

Makeup brand: MAC, favorite product is Fluidline Skin care brand: REN, favorite product is Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask Hair care brand: Neutrogena, favorite product is Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner

i have a question about the FOTD entries... do you have to mention that you are posting your FOTD post as an entry or is it automatically another entry since you've posted your favs here?

Favorite makeup - Christian Dior

Product:  Forever Compact

Favorite Skincare - MD Skincare

Product:  Vitamin C serum

Favorite haircare - Frederic Fekkai

Product:  Colour Technician Shampoo/conditioner 

1. Favorite Makeup brand Make Up For Ever -  Favorite product  Aqua Eyes Eyeliner
  2. Favorite Skin Care brand - Philosophy - Favorite product - Purity Facial Cleanser
  3. Favorite Haircare brand - Wen by Chaz Dean - favorite product - Pomegranite Cleansing Conditioner

Fav Makeup Brand- Mac-Espresso Eyeshadow

Fav skincare brand-Clean & Clear-Astringent

Fav HairCare Bran-BedHead-Foxy Curls Curl Creme

1)Mac and my favorite product is there mildew eyeshadow.

2) Mark Cosmetics and my favorite product would have to be their calming milk cleanser, it makes my skin feel so nice.

3) Mizani, thermal straightening mousse.

Favourite make up brand and one product from that brand: Rimmel, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Favourite skin care brand and one product from that brand: Clean and Clear, Morning Burst shine control facial scrub

Favourite hair care brand and one product from that brand: Pantene, Nature Fusion moisure balance shampoo

Thanks! Xx

1.  Mac and the product would have the be the single shadow in Carbon... I use this everyday religiously
  2. Yu-Be and the product would have to be the foaming skin polish 
  3.  Generic and the product would have to be the the silk treatment

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: 

Urban Decay Primer Potion Original

Philosophy Hope In A Jar

Bed Head After Party

• Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:  Etude House  - Precious Mineral BB Cream
  • Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand : Johnson & Johnson's - Johnson's Baby bedtime cream
  • Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand : L'Oreal - Elvive Smooth Intense Anti frizz mask

<3

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:

URBAN DECAY - Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner

BASIS - Basis All Clear Bar

Pravana - Keratin Glazing

Favorite Makeup BRAND : MAC

1 FAVORITE product from that brand: MAC lipstick.
Favorite Skin Care BRAND - Bare Escentuals

1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Rare Mineral Night treatment
Favorite Hair Care BRAND - Giovanni

1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Exilir Starightening Gel

Hi Everyone,

Awesome contest.  

Favorite Makeup Brand: Urban Decay. Favorite Urban Decay Product: Alice & Wonderland Palette 

Favorite Skin care Brand: Origins.  Favorite product by Origins: Dr. Weil's Mega Mushroom Serum

Favorite Hair Care Brand: Moroccan Oil. Favorite Product by Moroccan Oil: The Original Moroccan Hair Oil for all hair types

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back