Contest - Giveaway: Crown Brush Palette, Napoleon Perdis Makeup Palette, Naked Eye Shadows, Ben Nye Grab Bag (Closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i wanna whore up my face tooooooooooo =,)

this will be a lil hard bcuz i recently switched to organic stuff for a healthier life but i will list my OLD products that were my fave and still are but trying to be healthy, u don't always get what u want.....

Like i said i went organic so i stopped using these 4 months ago give or take =) hope i win

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: MAC mineralize skin finish
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: shu uemera face wash 
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: pantene pro v

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand - Revlon--Lipsticks

2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand- St. Ives--Apricot Scrub

3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand - Nairobi--relaxer

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand (MAC- Select Cover Up Concealer in NW35) ---> i have horrible dark circles
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand (QUEEN HELENE - Mint Julep Masque) ---> inexpensive and works for me
  3.  Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand (MIXED CHICKS - leave in conditioner) --->great for curly hair, controls frizz, nice bouncy curls

MY FAVS :DDD

1 MAKEUP-REVOLON-GROW LUSCIOUS MASCARA

2 SKIN-LOREAL-360 GO CLEAN CLEANSING FACEWASH

3 HAIR TRESSEME- CLIMATE CONTROL SHAMPOO&&CONDITIONER

1.  Favorite Make Up Brand - Lancome  -  Favorite Product  -  Lancome Mascara

2.  Favorite Skin Care Brand - Dr. Perricone MD  -  Favorite Product - Cold Plasma and Cold Plasma Eye

3.  Favorite Hair Brand - Morrocan Argon Oil -Favorite Product - Argon Oil Light Leave In Conditioner 

No offense, to competitions and makeup companies, but isn't a credit card international? Aren't subscribers, viewers and people who patronize you all international too? So why only limit your competition to the US and Canada?

Come on, get with the times. It's no excuse to leave out your international friends. Sometimes, things like this truly make us feel alien. 

Favorite Makeup Brand & favorite product :Urban Decay & Urban Decay Naked Palette

Favorite Skin Care Brand & favorite product: St Ives Green Tea Cleanser

Favorite Hair Care Brand & favorite product: Aveda Rosemary Shampoo

Favorite Make up Brand: Naked Cosmetics Foundation - Mineral Powder

Favorite Skincare Brand: Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash

Favorite Haircare Brand: Bumble and Bumble Let it Shine On

1: Favorite makeup brand: Maybelline, Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation 

2: Favorite Skin Care Brand: Clinique, 3 Step Skin Care Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

3: Favorite Hair Care Brand: Organic Root Stimulator, Hair Lotion

It was unclear if I should post individual posts or all in one post. However the once was very clear so I decided to post all 3 favorites in one post to avoid breaking any rules. If that was incorrect I hope I still qualify. Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My favorite make up brand is: MAC Cosmetics
Favorite product is: Truth and Light Magically Cool Liquid Powder
My favirure skincare brand is: Mario Badescu
Favorite product is: Silver Powder
My favorite hair care brand is: TIGI Bed Head
Favorite product is: Bed Head Manipulator

Favorite Makeup Brand: Lancome  Dram Mascara
Favorite Skin Care Brand: Estee Lauder-Bronze Goddess Self Tan
Hair Care: Redkin All soft Conditioner

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: MAC, I <3 their Marine Life blush
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:  Neutrogena, Hands down winner in my book is their Pink grapefruit acne scrub.
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Moroccon Oil, Their hair oil is AWESOME!

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  - Laura Geller Balance N Brighten Foundation

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand -  Philosophy Microdelivery 

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand - Organix Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

honestly i do not have a favorite brand or product, being a mother of two i barely have time or money to get myself any cosmetics or products.  And that is why i hope i win this contest so i could finally treat me myself for once !

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Cargo, Blu-Ray Pressed Powder  (doesn't look like powder!)

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Fresh, Elixir Ancien  (expensive, but amazing)

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:  Joico, K-Pak Conditioner  (great for long, thick hair)

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  Sugar Pill Cosmetics-Burning Heart Palete
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  Clinique- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Keratin Perfect-Perfect Treatment Smoothing Duo,

My favorite makeup brand at the moment is Fyrinnae and my absolute favorite product by them is their Dragon Magik eyeshadow from their Arcane Magic line :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My favorite skin care brand is relatively new as I just tried it out. It's called Bliss and I'm in love with Fabulous Foaming Face Wash 2 in 1 cleanser&exfoliator :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My favorite hair care brand is a relatively unheard of brand in the beauty industry as it is an organic oil based system. It's called Dr.Bronner and they make all their products vegan and without the nasty chemicals found in today's hair products. My favorite is their citrus shampoo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. My favorite makeup brand WAS cookiepuss, and I liked their eyedust but it's not around anymore.  Sugarpill now takes the prize with the loose eyeshadow line
  2. My favorite skincare is actually NOW organics - I take the almond oil and add a few drops of rose oil and orange oil for fragrance.  I put this on my face when my skin is dry or after a shower.  makes me feel like a victorian lady.
  3. for hair I like Alba soft hold style cream.  I have curly hair and this lightweight stuff has allowed me to tame it yet keep it bouncy in a kind of 60s housewife look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back