Contest - Giveaway: Win a Sephora Color Diary, Mistura Luminada, Mistura Pump & Glow, Grande Lash (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By copying the url that's up in the browser bar and pasting it here. :)  HTH

Originally Posted by jewele /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do I post my facebook link? I don't know how to do it....

Thank you

I am new to this and I have no idea about this contest. Is their requirements? I read over this multiple times and I am still confused. Could you help? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How do I enter? 
  • Mandatory Entries: Members must participate on the forums with LEGITIMATE Forum Threads/Posts (excluding posts the Fun Zone - Jokes/Forum Games) during the contest period.  We will be randomly choosing a winner out of the top 10 posters during this contest.
    Minimum 5 words in each post, words have to make sense and relevant to the subject.
  • What do we view as a Legitimate post? A legitimate post would be considered any posts that adds value to the thread. You must engage in the conversation of each thread you post in. Posts cannot just method to increase your post count.  No one word answers. Please just try to join in the conversations.
  • Example of Posts that are NOT legitimate: Thanks, hi , yes, no, 1, or 2. YOU GET THE PICTURE.  Engage in beauty, Face of the Day, Skin care, makeup, cosmetics discussions
  • Posts CANNOT come from Fun Zone - Jokes/Forum Games
[*] Bonus Entries are good for an additional 10 "posts" towards being in the top 10.  In order to be eligible for a bonus entry, You MUST post your Facebook/Twitter profile link in this thread for verification purposes BEFORE the end of the contest to earn your bonus.  Each bonus is good for 10 extra posts (for a total of 20 possible bonus posts) towards your post count for the purposes of this contest.  Bonus entries are optional and not required to win.

• Bonus Entry: Follow @MakeupTalk on Twitter [SIZE= 12px](profile link must be posted in this thread)[/SIZE]
  • Bonus Entry: Like MakeupTalk on Facebook [SIZE= 12px]([/SIZE]profile link must be posted in this thread[SIZE= 12px])[/SIZE]
[*]  Top Poster Incentive: The poster with the highest number of posts will be entered into the random.org drawing TWICE to double their chances of winning!!!

Originally Posted by UnorigialMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am new to this and I have no idea about this contest. Is their requirements? I read over this multiple times and I am still confused. Could you help? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I am all over this..best of luck to everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Twitter~ http://twitter.com/#!/1HapELady

Facebook~ http://www.facebook.com/lynnowenscooper

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Facade-Makeup-Artistry/207790335899124

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Contest - Giveaway: Win a Sephora Color Diary, Mistura Luminada, Mistura Pump & Glow and Grande Lash (value $270) MakeupTalk and www.Sephora.com, www.Mistura.com, and www.GrandeLashmd.com have teamed up to run two week long contest. Let get our posts up!!!  Top Forum Posters get ready! 2 week contest only!

ONE lucky winner will receive these set of 4 Makeup/Beauty Products

Contest Details:
  • Contest prizes: Contest - Giveaway: Win a Sephora Color Diary, Mistura Luminada, Mistura Pump & Glow and Grande Lash (value $270)
  • 2 week contest. March 16, 2011 - March 30, 2011.

How do I enter? 
  • Mandatory Entries: Members must participate on the forums with LEGITIMATE Forum Threads/Posts (excluding posts the Fun Zone - Jokes/Forum Games) during the contest period.  We will be randomly choosing a winner out of the top 10 posters during this contest. Minimum 5 words in each post, words have to make sense and relevant to the subject.
  • What do we view as a Legitimate post? A legitimate post would be considered any posts that adds value to the thread. You must engage in the conversation of each thread you post in. Posts cannot just method to increase your post count.  No one word answers. Please just try to join in the conversations.
  • Example of Posts that are NOT legitimate: Thanks, hi , yes, no, 1, or 2. YOU GET THE PICTURE.  Engage in beauty, Face of the Day, Skin care, makeup, cosmetics discussions
  • Posts CANNOT come from Fun Zone - Jokes/Forum Games
[*] Bonus Entries are good for an additional 10 "posts" towards being in the top 10.  In order to be eligible for a bonus entry, You MUST post your Facebook/Twitter profile link in this thread for verification purposes BEFORE the end of the contest to earn your bonus.  Each bonus is good for 10 extra posts (for a total of 20 possible bonus posts) towards your post count for the purposes of this contest.  Bonus entries are optional and not required to win.
  • Bonus Entry: Follow @MakeupTalk on Twitter (profile link must be posted in this thread)
  • Bonus Entry: Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (profile link must be posted in this thread)
[*] Top Poster Incentive: The poster with the highest number of posts will be entered into the random.org drawing TWICE to double their chances of winning!!!

Make sure you follow the laws of your state and country. Rules subject to change without notice. You are responsible for what you use so please be aware and knowledgeable of what works and what doesn’t work for you.   Open to everyone except MakeupTalk staff members.
Current MakeupTalk Staff members ARE NOT eligible to enter this contest.

Contest is open to all US and Canadian Residents. If a Canadian resident wins you will have to paypal MakeupTalk  $17.50 + $25.00USD for the international surcharge.

This contest will run from March 16th - March 30, 2011.  All times are Pacific Standard Time.   So yes, the contest has already started! What are you waiting for? GET POSTING NOW! small image source: Sephora.com

Hi ecochic
icon_cool.gif

The idea of the contest is to add value to the threads across the board.  Repeating the same idea 8 times in a row in a single thread, without adding any additional value (and not really furthering conversation past your first post), won't count as legitimate posts.  We don't want just mass produced repeated comments, we want good posts that are conversation engaged and comments that entice further conversation within their respective threads!

Also, the facebook and twitter bonuses are only counted once each for a total of 20 possible bonus posts.  You won't get additional points for re-posting your twitter and facebook links over and over again.

Get out there to the rest of the forums and participate in the conversations to get your posts!  The contest ends tomorrow.  Good luck everyone!

I just found this site 20 minutes ago and I SOOO happy to find people on here who are here to support and to get inspired by the art of makeup and the makeup artist. I feel sooo much love in here. Good luck everyone!!

Originally Posted by pacificeyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just found this site 20 minutes ago and I SOOO happy to find people on here who are here to support and to get inspired by the art of makeup and the makeup artist. I feel sooo much love in here. Good luck everyone!!
Welcome!  I am happy to have found this site too!  Ive learned a lot and met fabulous contributors!  The love is definitely here contest or no contest!

We have a winner!  Congrats goes to...Sarah Afshar!
Random.org has chosen the winner!

Why did dreamwarrior get a double entry?  Remember to read the "Top Poster Incentive" part of the entry guidelines.

Congrats Sarah!!  Hope you enjoy the palettes.  We want to see some FOTD's with it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back