Contest - Giveaway: Win a Sephora Color Diary, Mistura Luminada, Mistura Pump & Glow, Grande Lash (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Whoo Hoo!!  Congrats Sarah! Im not gonna lie, a little bumbed I didnt win, but I guess that's with any contest.  I cry every week when my lotto numbers aren't called!
scared.gif

Anyhoot. Congrats and I agree with Jean - lets see some creative FOTD with all those new colors!!

applaus.gif
marchmellow.gif

This is the first time I've actually looked at the contest and giveaways part of this forum. Oops, maybe I should have done that sooner. Haha.

Congrats Sarah! When you get the new toys you need to do a FOTD with these two palettes

I was actually in the running!! 
jawsdown.gif
Right on!! YES CONGRATULATIONS MISS SARAH!! 
yess.gif

Congrats to the winner! An awesome prize for the new spring season!

Love the contests Tony! Keep 'em coming!!

Is this contest for the top people that post within this period of time, or the top posters overall judged within this time?

If it's the latter I feel doomed.

Our contests that contain "top posters" are always for the time periods mentioned in the giveaways. 
For example, in this giveaway, it was the people with the highest post counts during March 16th - March 30, 2011.

Make sure you keep an eye out here: Giveaway/Contests/Freebie Forum! [SIZE= 10px](we've given away over $10,000 in beauty items)[/SIZE]

Originally Posted by SarraSanborn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this contest for the top people that post within this period of time, or the top posters overall judged within this time?

If it's the latter I feel doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back