Cover girl has got to do better

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just wondering what is it about lash blast that everyone seems to like?
For me it's a couple of factors - the big one for me is hold. My lashes do NOT hold a curl. Ever, ever, ever... except when I use waterproof original Lash Blast. For that reason alone, it is my HG. But I also do really like the way it volumizes without clumping or flaking. I also sometimes layer the waterproof LashBlast Length mascara over the original (have to do it first to hold the curl) and it really does lengthen a LOT. All in all, I like them because they do what they promise and MORE. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

CG Perfect Point Plus liner in Black Onyx is still my go-to black eye liner. Loving the Lip Perfection lipsticks as well. I have one eyeshadow. Golden Sunrise or something, and I like that too. I have no problems with the products I've bought.

Originally Posted by kayleigh83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For me it's a couple of factors - the big one for me is hold. My lashes do NOT hold a curl. Ever, ever, ever... except when I use waterproof original Lash Blast. For that reason alone, it is my HG. But I also do really like the way it volumizes without clumping or flaking. I also sometimes layer the waterproof LashBlast Length mascara over the original (have to do it first to hold the curl) and it really does lengthen a LOT. All in all, I like them because they do what they promise and MORE. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's interesting, my lashes won't hold a curl with anything except maybelline waterproof mascaras.  Have you tried those before?

Their Liquiline Blast was kinda okay... But yeah, I very much agree with you. The only CoverGirl product I have bought more than once was their mascara.

I don't know if any of you tried their Trublend Loose Mineral foundation but it's terrible.   I bought just to see if it was any better than Maybelline mineral makeup.  It's EXTREMELY shimmery.  That's 1 think I do not want in my foundation.  A little shimmer is fine in blush or even bronzer.  I returned it immediately.

Back