Cravebox Cooking Light

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm In.  woohoo.  As a Cooking Light subscriber.  I am excited to see what the box will have in it.

I am in too although this will be my second box I was actually quite happy with the back to school box 

I'm a bit bummed because it sounds like I'm the only one who didn't get in on this box. Cravebox just liking all the comments doesn't help with this rejection. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just saw my tracking information....the weight is 8.4 lbs.  I am getting excited!  

Your not the only one who didn't get in, I did not nor did my daughter and we have always gotten at least 1 box, first time missing one!

Originally Posted by Starlet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just saw my tracking information....the weight is 8.4 lbs.  I am getting excited!  
Mine shows the same!

The "Back to School" box was 2.3 lbs, so quite a difference!  I can't find my email from the Reading box for comparison.

Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine shows the same!

The "Back to School" box was 2.3 lbs, so quite a difference!  I can't find my email from the Reading box for comparison.
Ok I did find the Book Club shipment email ... it was 2.7 lbs.  I'm really interested to see what is in this cooking box that is so heavy!

Is it normal to have a charge from Cravebox with no confirmation email? I see a 13 dollar charge from them on my credit card but I see all you guys got emails aleady.  This is the first time I've tried this program.

My first box I did not get my conformation email until my box had already arrived....I would double check your spam and make sure it is not there but I had this same thing happen my first box and it did arrive....

Shelly Mae

Originally Posted by Shellymae1970 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My first box I did not get my conformation email until my box had already arrived....I would double check your spam and make sure it is not there but I had this same thing happen my first box and it did arrive....

Shelly Mae
Thanks! I feel less nervous now.  I went through the junk twice.

Is it normal to have a charge from Cravebox with no confirmation email? I see a 13 dollar charge from them on my credit card but I see all you guys got emails aleady.  This is the first time I've tried this program.
You can also log into your Cravebox account and go to your profile and then the tab with the charges (I think it is the 4th tab). It should say track by the charged amount. This is how I found my info before I had even gotten my tracking e-mail.

i peeked...hmm... not that impressed. I guess i was just expecting a little more.  I don't think I'll be doing another cravebox.

i guess im excited because its my first crave box, and i love getting things in the mail (i love supporting the usps lol) also i work at a grocery store doing pricing so i see that the retail value is beyond the $13, and i have been wanting to try a couple of the products already...

You all are killing me! I want to look at the spoiler, but I want to be surprised ... I'm going to try to hold out ...

Originally Posted by rwoody1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i guess im excited because its my first crave box, and i love getting things in the mail (i love supporting the usps lol) also i work at a grocery store doing pricing so i see that the retail value is beyond the $13, and i have been wanting to try a couple of the products already...
the value definitely is above $13! I just don't know if I would have bought them on my own..but I'm happy to try.  My boyfriend says "I'LL TAKE IT" ahaha 

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am a coffee addict and torani is amazing (i used to work as a barista for years).  SO EXCITED!

Back