Cravebox Cooking Light

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am a coffee addict and torani is amazing (i used to work as a barista for years).  SO EXCITED!
As a side note, if you have a Cash & Carry (I think they operate under another name in some areas, but I can't remember that other name) nearby, they have *every* flavor (except for bacon) for under $4 a bottle, and you don't have to have any sort of membership or card to shop there.  They also have pretty much everything from DaVinci and Monin syrups for similarly low prices in the C&Cs in my area, but that might just be due to the fact that they're regional companies for us.

I am thrilled with this box I know everything will get used in my family 
dance.gif

Originally Posted by Starlet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can also log into your Cravebox account and go to your profile and then the tab with the charges (I think it is the 4th tab). It should say track by the charged amount. This is how I found my info before I had even gotten my tracking e-mail.
Thank you!  I would not have found that. 
icon_redface.gif

came home to my cravebox and couldn't be more happier! definitely worth what i paid for and more. i am a foodie and this was awesome. can't wait to try all the goodies out.

I got my box!  It's my first Cravebox and I think it's great.  I've already opted in for the Thanksgiving and Holiday boxes.

I opted in for Thanksgiving, but I so don't want a holiday cleaning box.  I just don't care for more cleaning products.

Originally Posted by shadowboxer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box!  It's my first Cravebox and I think it's great.  I've already opted in for the Thanksgiving and Holiday boxes.
My kids love that Apple Crisp stuff but they sell those 4 for $1 at our local dollar store. The Salted Caramel looks good too.

I loved the box!! I will use everything in it. I also did the magazine subscription they were offering for $1 an issue!!

I can't wait to try the Salted Caramel stuff. I like to make my own fraps and that would be a great addition!!

I have received an email now about Thanksgiving and a Holiday one and I am just not sure if I want to do those.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My kids love that Apple Crisp stuff but they sell those 4 for $1 at our local dollar store. The Salted Caramel looks good too.
Companies debut their new products at the dollar store to try for cheap for a limited time. They're regularly priced at the grocery stores tho. That's why I love the 99 Cent store!

This box was big! I thought it was a party box. I like it. I estimate its worth at around $35.

Those fruit cups are a witch to open!

I am SO excited about this one! I live downstairs, so I walked in my apartment the other day and was wondering what the heck the HUGE box was next to my door. Everything is stuff I will use, too!

The Cooking Light box was the first one I tried and loved it! I signed up for the Thanksgiving one and the Holiday Spruce Up ones as well (and got into them both). Just got the shipping info for the Thanksgiving box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Back