Cravebox - Girls Night In

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just entered, I have never gotten a cravebox before so I hope I get my name drawn lol

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just entered, I have never gotten a cravebox before so I hope I get my name drawn lol
I'd say it's highly likely 
wink.gif
 I've never *not* been selected for a drawing (double negative, sorry, but you know what I mean!)

I was a bit worried, because this one seems very popular on their FB page, until I saw all the posts from people who can't enter because of the state restrictions.  But given that every box lately has ended up in the Instant Boxes, I think we have a good chance!  (and now that I checked out the wine website, I probably won't be ordering from them.  It looks really complicated and odd)  I'll just buy a few bottles of locally made wine and throw myself a party!

Ok so from the questionnaire my guess is that the items will be:

Wine Certificate 

Keurig cups and/or Nescafe instant cappucino (depending on your answer to the keurig question)

Foundation and/or other type of makeup

Nail polish and/or nail strips

DVD of a comedy TV show 

Possibly a Breast Cancer Awareness item
Sounds like a good box to me!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd say it's highly likely 
wink.gif
 I've never *not* been selected for a drawing (double negative, sorry, but you know what I mean!)

I was a bit worried, because this one seems very popular on their FB page, until I saw all the posts from people who can't enter because of the state restrictions.  But given that every box lately has ended up in the Instant Boxes, I think we have a good chance!  (and now that I checked out the wine website, I probably won't be ordering from them.  It looks really complicated and odd)  I'll just buy a few bottles of locally made wine and throw myself a party!

Ok so from the questionnaire my guess is that the items will be:

Wine Certificate 

Keurig cups and/or Nescafe instant cappucino (depending on your answer to the keurig question)

Foundation and/or other type of makeup

Nail polish and/or nail strips

DVD of a comedy TV show 

Possibly a Breast Cancer Awareness item
Sounds like a good box to me!
I didn't get selected for the Winter Spruce up/cleaning box drawing.  (Not that I minded).

I entered hope I win I don't think the wine is a club didn't look like it to me but will look mor einto it. Did an average on the site with their discount and then are card matters on what you get thought looks like a 6 pack will be around $20 and a 12 pack will be around $60 which is nto bad at all for wine. Really love the cosmetics part to of the survey. Cant wait till the drawing!

I just got the email. I will be receiving this box hopefully its good. This will be my first cravebox

I skipped this one after all.  If anyone wont be using their wine coupon, I would love to have it
smile.gif

I didn't get the email saying that I got it but I checked the Cravebox website and I got the box too =] Yay!

Well that's weird.  I just found out that this month's Goodies Box (food sub) also contains:

a $50 gift card to Naked Wines.  I'm wondering if I can combine them!  (probably not, but worth a try!)

Well that's weird.  I just found out that this month's Goodies Box (food sub) also contains:
a $50 gift card to Naked Wines.  I'm wondering if I can combine them!  (probably not, but worth a try!)
I thought the same thing though I find that the same samples or same brands are in different company's sample boxes in e month.

I'm in, don't care about the wine at all (lolo it's yours if you want it) curious about everything else though....wasn't asked about breast cancer awareness but I hope I get something related to it since that's what my mom passed from. *edit to add that I'll be getting my first goodies box this month (or it will at least SHIP this month, the date has already changed once) and if I get a wine coupon, I won't be using that either.*

I'm in, don't care about the wine at all (lolo it's yours if you want it) curious about everything else though....wasn't asked about breast cancer awareness but I hope I get something related to it since that's what my mom passed from. *edit to add that I'll be getting my first goodies box this month (or it will at least SHIP this month, the date has already changed once) and if I get a wine coupon, I won't be using that either.*
Woohoo that would be soo awesome of you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back