Cravebox - Girls Night In

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ginmorel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received my tracking info 3.30lbs cant wait!
Hmm mine says 4.40lbs, will be here Wednesday.  

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm mine says 4.40lbs, will be here Wednesday.  
Twinsies! 4.4 lbs, will be here Wednesday 5/1

Did you have the breast cancer questions?  I'm wondering if that's the extra 1.1 lbs?

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you have the breast cancer questions?  I'm wondering if that's the extra 1.1 lbs?
Yep.  

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woohoo that would be soo awesome of you!
smile.gif
Not a problem! I figure if I won't use it, someone should :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I got my tracking email this morning, and my box is 4.40lbs. I didn't get breast cancer questions, but I'm hoping for it! Should be here Saturday, I can't wait!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the cancer questions also and my box is 3.30lbs

Originally Posted by ginmorel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the cancer questions also and my box is 3.30lbs
Originally Posted by Ophelia151 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't have the Cancer question and my box is 4.4 lbs
Well then color me confused!  
kopfkratz.gif
  I guess we'll see once we get the boxes.

Mine is also 4.4 lbs and I didn't have any of the breast cancer-related questions. Maybe they're sending a mini bottle of wine with the wine gift certificate to people in states that allow it?

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is also 4.4 lbs and I didn't have any of the breast cancer-related questions. Maybe they're sending a mini bottle of wine with the wine gift certificate to people in states that allow it?
that would be AWESOME because even thought I don't drink wine, I like mini most anything. BUT If I remember correctly, the boxes weren't even available to those who can't do the wine thing.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought about that but Im in PA and my box is 3.30 lbs so not sure what is going on

that would be AWESOME because even thought I don't drink wine, I like mini most anything. BUT If I remember correctly, the boxes weren't even available to those who can't do the wine thing.
They changed it! I noticed an email that said that it was being opened up to all states, so I think they might have changed the contents of at least some of the boxes. My theory is that signups were lower than expected due to the restriction.

I emailed Cravebox and their response was:

"Thanks for your email. I can assure you that all of the Girls' Night In Craveboxes are the same except for the gift card for NakedWines.com - but that probably weighs an ounce or less. I would suspect that maybe some scales are off at certain post offices."

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They changed it! I noticed an email that said that it was being opened up to all states, so I think they might have changed the contents of at least some of the boxes. My theory is that signups were lower than expected due to the restriction.
I didn't know that, thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed Cravebox and their response was:

"Thanks for your email. I can assure you that all of the Girls' Night In Craveboxes are the same except for the gift card for NakedWines.com - but that probably weighs an ounce or less. I would suspect that maybe some scales are off at certain post offices."

awesome to know, that means IF there is a breast cancer related something in there, I'm getting one!

Spoiler is up on Youtube.  I am glad I skipped.  Other than the gift card, looks like barely the value of the price of the box.

Spoiler is up on Youtube.  I am glad I skipped.  Other than the gift card, looks like barely the value of the price of the box.
HA!  Love how the breast cancer item says 2012.  Fail!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok so this will be my first and last cravebox I don't feel it's worth it

Back