Crying during a movie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cried when Nate died on Six Feet Under and during the last episode when it took you into the future and showed what happened to all the characters later in life.

haha, I always cry too! I cried in babe, in snow white, the lion king, beauty in the beast.. and this is rewatching them as adults! if it's remotely sad I've probably cried in it!

I will cry if the muvie is about handicapped ppl.I remember saw this muvie called "Inside I'm Dancing" about 2 semi paralysed teenage boys who struggle throughout their ups n down in their life..man dats sad!!!

Another muvie I saw on Hallmark channel called "Talking To Heaven" about a mentally disturbed mother, who lost her son, kills all the young boys of her son's age, just to ensure her son gets companion in the place he got buried...I cant take muvies where it

involves babies n childrens!!!!!!!!!!

Wicker Park..awesum!!

Im planning to watch Hotel Rwanda..missed it on tv the other day!Gotta prepare myself a box of tissue oh no!

hm... i cry in king kong, the lion king... loads of movies!

im such a vry baby when it comes to such stuff... expecially when they are very touching..

omg i am like that if i watch anything that is sad or that i can see myself in their place i cry. i've cried during the notebook, titanic, crash,the lake house, and many more movies...

I've cried during Swing Kids, A Walk To Remember, and Hotel Rwanda. I might have cried during Lion King, but it was so long ago, I don't really remember.

I laughed during Titanic.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cried when Nate died on Six Feet Under and during the last episode when it took you into the future and showed what happened to all the characters later in life. me too!

I don't remember the last time I cried during a movie, but I remember when I went with my boyfriend to see The Notebook, we both cried. It was the first time I saw him cry during a movie.

Originally Posted by Maudy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't remember the last time I cried during a movie, but I remember when I went with my boyfriend to see The Notebook, we both cried. It was the first time I saw him cry during a movie. See my boyfriend would not have cried. Last time we had company and I cried during a movie, they looked at him and they asked him wtf was up with me. he goes
"she is a chick"

And they all nodded and kept watching.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif this might be in the wrong forum but feel free to move it.
when was the last time you or your SO cried during a movie? Today was the last time. i was watching 300 with my bf and the ending part when the guy told the queen that the king was dead..and then her son ran up to her. i started crying so bad. i am a big baby when it comes to stuff like this.

i also cried during hotel Rwanda...i mean, how can you not cry during that movie> it was so sad.

I cried during that too! Except I was in a movie theater, felt like a dumba*s

Originally Posted by Leslieann /img/forum/go_quote.gif me too! It was just really sad...my bf who is now my husband had the tissues ready and he made me sit in the recliner with him while we watched the episode where they buried him...he said he had a feeling I would be emotional about it.

the last time was during Brokeback Mountain...

watched it a few weeks ago.

didn't think i'd cry, but it was really emotional especially during the end.. heart wrenching stuff. haha anyone else?

i dont really cry with movies but i did cry for the movie crash... with the little girl running to her father.. that was sad!!!!!

"if these walls could talk 2" the way the surviving spouse is treated by family (they were gay thus unable to marry)

there are a few more but i can't remember, omg i almost/did cry when i was forrest gump for the first time when his wife dies
frown.gif

crash messed me up too, the point would seem that it's all about misunderstanding and context, or people just seeing things the worst way possible when dealing w/another race or color.

pursuit of happiness....he has to sleep with his son in a subway bathroom. freakin SAD

Back