Daily look w/falsies

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
how many of you wear falsies during the day..as a part of daily make up?

or just for night,like clubbing etc??

what do you think of people on the train(since i am in nyc-we ride trains,hehe)in the am with falsies???

honestly!

I've actually never tried them, I just bought some though and I'm planning to wear them to a dinner on Saturday.

I've seen a few girls wear them. One had to be a makeup artist or hairstylist, she had great makeup and very colorful and awesome hair. Her wearing them wasn't a big deal.

Another girl looked like she was going to school and she was wearing some.

And finally, I saw this girl she was working at CVS and she wasn't wearing any makeup except for falsies 0__o

i wanna wear some..so i am asking.i do my make up dramatic and very professional..have unusual hair color..and everyone thinks i am in fashion industry..somaybe i'd be able to pull the look!

you know i think falsies have come back with a bang and i dont think they are going anywhere soon, just like in the 60's falsies were a normal everyday thing i remember my mom telling me she wore hers EVERYDAY, wouldnt go out of the house without them, and i have all the pix to prove it! LOL and i have been seeing them more and more on ALOT of girls, i even saw a young girl (maybe in her late teens) wearing them at mcdonalds...and she WORKED there!!!

i am newbie too..but i see them on lots of stars..and they look beautiful..their mu would be nothing w/o falsies..but i don't see them out there during the day a lot..don't wanna feel like an idiot riding the train in am..but then,as i said,my daily mu is like for most when they go out in the eve..so...

I have eyelash extensions, so I guess they're like false lashes that are always on. No one has given me weird looks. I think.

Maybe you can wear more natural ones during the day, and save the dramatic ones for night. I've seen some great, natural looking sets.

i have ext. too..one day i have long pony,another short pixie,then long and wavy...i am thinking of some naturals(i bought lots from ardell) but it'll be obviously longer then my own...nothing with strass or butterflies or similar.

Wait. You're going to wear false lashes over your eyelash extensions?

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wait. You're going to wear false lashes over your eyelash extensions? I think she thought you meant hair extentions.
smile.gif

Hmm...I've seen girls with falsies on in the am and at night. I guess it just depends on what kind you use for the am, maybe the more natural-looking ones are better? I think it may look a bit out of place for the am if you use those really thick, dramatic ones. But then again, if you do your makeup dramatic for daytime, then dramatic lashes would definitely fit the look! I just recently tried falsies too and I love them! I've never worn them out yet though, so I wanna know what people think too!

There was a girl at my school who always wore very dramatic makeup (more than most would wear in the p.m), always did somthing really wild with her hair (colored streaks, faux hawks, pomadores...) and dressed very creatively. BUT, she always did it well and she always looked great. Occassionally, there were people who gave her odd looks but she was completely comfortable about her look and always acted with confidence so she never seemed out of place.

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok are we talking about eyelash falsies, hair extension falsies or boob falsies?! Eyelash falsies.
smile.gif

LOL Thanks Stereo! Now I feel like a total dork. I edited my post to clarify.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by AutumnRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif how many of you wear falsies during the day..as a part of daily make up?or just for night,like clubbing etc??

what do you think of people on the train(since i am in nyc-we ride trains,hehe)in the am with falsies???

honestly!

Hi,
I also live in NYC and ride the trains. As long as the lashes are fitted and placed on properly, as well as being blended with the natural lash, they can be worn day or night. They should always look as if they're you're own natural lash.
6.gif

im really envious of people who have perfected the false lash.

if you can do it i say go for it.

ive never worn a pair out in public cause im still working on putting them on perfectly. and have them not fall off.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wait. You're going to wear false lashes over your eyelash extensions? no..i am talking about hair!

Latest posts

Back