Daily look w/falsies

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Quote:
how many of you wear falsies during the day..as a part of daily make up?or just for night,like clubbing etc??

what do you think of people on the train(since i am in nyc-we ride trains,hehe)in the am with falsies???

honestly!

Hi AutumnRain,
I reside/work in NYC as well and ride the train daily. As long as the falsies look natural with the day look and is not exaggerated than I wouldn't blink an eye. I actually have eyelash extensions and no one seems to notice except myself -LOL. So in retrospect, I don't see anything wrong with wearing falsies as long as it is worn right.

Take Care,

Reaction score
on lower lash falsies looks great, but i didn't try yet. I just wear falsies in the special evenings or parties or then going to club

Reaction score
Unless you can make them look VERY natural, it's a no no during the day. A chick in my class wears these super long 'I love New York' lashes @ 10 a.m.,no honey. NOT CUTE.

Reaction score
I think the ones that look natural (not too thick not extremely long) but are longer than your own lashes can look good for am. I bought a pair from Sonia Kashuk at Target they are very natural and add a little bit of drama but it is not overboard.

Reaction score
Never tried falsies but I'm thinking of starting with the individual ones because they look a little easier.

Reaction score
I personally feel that if you want to wear them in the morning go for it. Everyone has their own look and way of wearing makeup.