Dare to Be: A Disco Diva! (December 29th - January 8th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my god!!! oh my god!!! you are such an adorable diva! and your smile is so charming :icon_chee oh my god!!! :clap

oh men dont know what they want. he better watch out for all the other guys who are loving your new hair :icon_wink

i agree with her, nilufer. u just rock out that new hairstyle!!!

thanks, everyone, for the lovely comments:icon_love u r all too kind here...

:icon_love Thanks Mintesa and Emmy, yeah... he should know better! :icon_chee

Yeah I agree they they Disco DIVA verry gorgeous:icon_love ,..but may ask you hwo is she(manekin doll)????..bytheway she look amazing for color lips haha:icon_chee

welcome MUT,..I am Suryani from Japan!!!!:icon_smil

These are AWESOME!!!! :clap :clap

Kristina!!! Great first DTB!! You look gorgeous... now give me your flawless skin! :icon_twis

Cindy - I love that shadow! And that disco ball is too cute!

Emmy - You are too funny girl.. you look so cute!!! Great job, you're a regular Diana Ross ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Vonir - love that aqua shadow.. my favorite color! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Welcome to the site, great job!!! :icon_chee

My Disco Diva is coming home from a long night at Studio 54. She's more Heroin Chic than Roller Boogie!

3641-Discoprofile.jpg

3641-Disco3.jpg

I used MAC Black Black Pigment mixed with vaseline on my eyes, Ben Nye Blush, Manic PAnic LAshes, Benefit Lane Change Lipstick w/ UD gloss in Ozone.

Wow,..that great Job,..bennebaby,....you are verry talented Arthis

Vaselin mix with color pigment that amazing effect ,..verry nicejob!!

Wow,..that sexy color lips,....wonderful !!!

You have great Job,..and great pics!! I love it!!!:icon_smil

That look awesome Amanda!

How creative using the Vaseline! Before I read your post, I was thinking that you might used some creamy/glossy e/s :icon_chee .

I also love how you made the streak blush line!

i love how you did the blush, the whole look too. very creative. cool lashes! what did you use on your lashes? :clap

Latest posts

Back