Dare to Be: A Disco Diva! (December 29th - January 8th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty...here's my stab at this one. This isn't really what I wanted to do, but I've had a tough couple of week with my son and me sick, so I haven't really had much time. I just decided to adapt the theme with the makeup I was already wearing. Some of these pics are with the multi-colored lashes, and some are without. I liked them both, and I really wanted you to see the eye makeup. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope you like!!

wow Amanda that looks awesome! very different! love the creativity!:icon_bigg

Malinda you go girl! i love the colors and the outfit is DYNOMITE!!:icon_chee

great job you guys!!!

remember, this is a short DTB, so you have until sunday day say time (PST)

Awsome Malinda, looking fabulous. I love the multicolored lashes!:icon_love

Great work Malinda,...creatif,....i like you #3 pic,..verry cool,..!!!:icon_bigg

Thank you!! I love that color too!! And it's amazingly pigmented considering it's an eyeshadow from Claire's!!! :icon_chee

Thanks sweetie!! I did what I could with the time I had. I LOVE these D2B's!! They give me an excuse to dress up and look WILD!!!!!!!! :icon_chee

hehe...I think I've had those things FOREVER!! I wore them one year a long time ago for Halloween. It was a great excuse to pull them out again!!!! And thank you!!!

discodiva.jpg

Back