Dare to Be: A Gender Bender (April 5th - April 18th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhh. This is an interesting theme. I think I will do a half-man half-woman look. I have always wanted to try that.:clap

PS... I love Jefree Stars makeup. I think he airbrushes.

Ah, i didn't know; i knew that he existed only 4 or 5 months ago, so i wouldn't know that he already died. i only started to research about mu recently, so until then i had never heard about Kevyn Aucoin, and if his dead was reported on mags on brazil, i didn't read or if i did, i didn't care.

Great job Piccolo, I wish I knew about this "Dare To Be" sooner, I def would have entered. Jeffree Star is absolutely genius with his mu!!

maybe Hide from X Japan could be kind of an inspiration? He used to looks like woman. Of course not as much as Jeffree Star, but... these long pink hair, gentle features and physique etc :] only some makeup and he'd pretend woman

Good point Janelle.....From reading the posts...seems to me...we're getting the guys to doll up like women.... You should get your brother to be the poster "queen" He'll go for it...he's got gutz, & don't give a shit....lol Turn him into the Calendar Chic of the Month!!!.....lol

apparently so were these people...LOL

hot20mt.jpg

Back