Dare to Be: A Gender Bender (April 5th - April 18th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am loving this theme! Something different, that's for sure! Asummertyme, I'm pretty much speechless at your entry...it's so good it's scaring me!:worship: And you are a pretty girl, so it's not like you already look like a guy!

Oh--LMAO at the Hot or Not posting!!!!:roflmao: A 6.6, not too shabby!!!

LVA, I used to know girl/boy twins who looked exactly alike except for their hair styles. So yeah, it could be interesting to make yourlsef look like a guy, and see if you look just like your twin brother!

oh, my goddddddd! you girls did such a great job!! i swear i would've thought you were guys!

Aida you look too fly girl!:icon_chee Will you be my man...j/k! :rofl2: you did a great job!

This theme is great for me as I've always been a gender bender. I developed a love of make-up in the days of Boy-George and Marylin etc. So any excuse to wear cosmetics with my women friends is fun.

man the guys on this challenge are HOT!

This challenge reminds me of that SATC episode. Charlotte of all people looking like a guy...

Hi all,

Thanks for your messages of welcome - it is most appreciated as it took me a while to post a reply. I suppose I should be completely honest and admit that yes! I am male and yes! I love make-up. I know that I am older than most of you but the internet didn't exist when I was falling in love with wearing make-up, (as was most of my acquaintances in the 80's London scene). Out of this scene people like Boy-George came to the forefront which gave fellow enthusiasts a bit of encouragement. The thing that strikes me the most about make-up lovers is how generous they are with help and advice - as can be seen by this web-site. I hope my being here does'nt make anyone feel uncomfortable as that is not my intention. I have women friends of varying ages (teens to fifties) who are into make-up and practice on me (which I adore) and visa versa. Sorry, for the long reply but I thought I should be honest with you all.:patches:

Oh, muffina...I am sooo happy to have you here! we are all makeup lovers on this board...male or female...No uncomfortable feelings here at all...Welcome to the group and I hope to see some of your entries here soon!!

oh, by the way...my name is Aida...

Hi Muffina, I'm Joy. I'm so glad that this theme speaks to you -- and welcome to MUT! We are glad to have you!!

Back