Dare To Be - A Living Dead Doll! (September 22nd - October 5th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok heres mines. Mine is basically another "dying to be pretty" Except a bit more graphic lol. My mothers a nurse, so i was able to use her needles and IV tubes. I was so afraid i was going to stab myself. But i didnt. Im supposed to look like a plastic surgery gone wrong. The stitches around my hair line is supposed to be from a face lift, the ones under my cheeks are cheek implants, the one around my lips is lip injections, the ones around my forhead are botox, and on my nose is rhinoplasty, lmao if thats how you spell it. I hope you all like it, especially since i put my eyeball in harms way with that huge needle!!!

Oh and yes those are my breast implants laying next to me.

I was more concerned with looking like a swollen faced, just coming out of sleep dead girl, than being pretty, even tho that would have been nice!!!

Attachment 36377

Attachment 36378

Attachment 36379

Attachment 36380

Attachment 36381

Attachment 36382

OMG! That is scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy....
undwech.gif

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif You were leaving him for your gardener gustavo!!! LOL. He caught us in the garden bed and lost his mind.
Purple Rain: You did an amazing job!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by bbprincess2147 /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL. He caught us in the garden bed and lost his mind.
Purple Rain: You did an amazing job!
rockwoot.gif

With a name like gustavo... i might have done it too.

can you imagine it?

Gustavooooooooooooooooooo

Lets keep that in the adult thread though...

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone really outdid themselves!!
Interestingly enough...this DTB was probably the most challenging technically. Yet...we have more entries than some of our simplest DTB's. I better see this participation follow into the next ones....okay!!! Or Else...muahahah.

I know!!! I really like this participation going on.
smile.gif
I think it's fantastic, hopefully it will continue!!

I agree,this is really going to be hard to vote,mabbe we should do the 1-5 points,lol

wow ladies youve done all an outstanding task.....so much creativity...just too good

Originally Posted by PaleBeauty66 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sooo gonna lose! I suck! There are no losers with D2B! Everyone did great!

i cant wait until its time to vote!!!!!!! Its going to be hard, but i cant wait to see how many people did it!!!! I know its ALOT!

I think everyone who has entered this DTB should be declared the winner. There is no way I can vote because everyone has done such an outstanding job - I would feel terrible having to choose one over another!

(Am I the only one who isn't clicking on the pics to enlarge them for fear of being frightened to death????)
lol.gif

Originally Posted by SherryAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think everyone who has entered this DTB should be declared the winner. There is no way I can vote because everyone has done such an outstanding job - I would feel terrible having to choose one over another!
(Am I the only one who isn't clicking on the pics to enlarge them for fear of being frightened to death????)
lol.gif

lol my pics wont scare ya too bad. I still have a baby face. The whole idea at first was for me to look like a beautiful plastic barbie, by plastic i mean fake, unreal, botox, fake lips, fake breast, etc. But my baby face got in the way, so i just ended up looking like a plastic surgery patient. By the way.

Can you all tell me which one to pick that would be best to enter?

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can you all tell me which one to pick that would be best to enter? Maybe the third one? I like that one the best...
But it's entirely up to you!
smile.gif

I can't see the entries yet, but this sounds like so much fun. I can't wait until I can see them. Fun idea.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe the third one? I like that one the best...
But it's entirely up to you!
smile.gif

I would pick that one too! Great job by the way.

Okay, you all scare me. Haha Just kidding.

it's a pretty kind of scary.

NOW THE DOLLS... the acutal dolls.. those things are creepy!

Amazing, amazing entries, ladies!!!

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif With a name like gustavo... i might have done it too.can you imagine it?

Gustavooooooooooooooooooo

Lets keep that in the adult thread though...

LOL.
smile.gif

bbprincess, you totally pulled off the teary-eyed look!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Amazing, amazing entries, ladies!!!

LOL.
smile.gif

bbprincess, you totally pulled off the teary-eyed look!
smile.gif

Didnt she! Plus she's beautiful, she could tottaly be a model with eyes and a pout like that.

Back