Dare To Be - A Living Dead Doll! (September 22nd - October 5th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Didnt she! Plus she's beautiful, she could tottaly be a model with eyes and a pout like that. Aww ladies, you're making me blush!!! LaChinita, thank you so much. I'm ALWAYZ a fan of your work.

Do you model bbp?

Im so serious.

Your beautiful.

Ever thought about it? Im wondering about becoming a plus sized model, but im too short, only about 4'11

wow...wow...wow!!! Everytime I vote for a DTB challange it is a challenge in itself on who to vote for. This is going to be supper hard because I think all of the entries are fantastic. I m in such awe of all the talent. Seriously....you all really did an excellent job on this DTB!!!

i agreee, oh this is gonna be so hard! this has to be the best one EVER, ok maybe not ever but since ive been a part. Others have been fun, and have has tons of participation too but wow, this was a real chalenge and the worst(best) part? you damn hotties managed to look...well...hot, while looking horrific, thanks for the good looking nightmares girls!!

i wish some boys would enter though!

Boys oooo.

You know what have been sexy? And horrific.

I haunted couple.

It would have to look intimate tho, like theyre about to kiss.

Too bad im single.GGGRrrrrrrGingersnapplecraps!

Originally Posted by PaperFlowers /img/forum/go_quote.gif WHAT????? You're not allowed to sleep!!!!
Aww I'm just kidding doll, I'm just like a little kid sometimes is all.
wink.gif
Thank you so much!!!!!!

Everyone looks so, so wonderful!!

Wow thank you!!!

You, missy, have the kind of skills I can only dream of having someday. You're SO amazing.
smile.gif
And haha, my roommate would have FREAKED out if she'd seen me do all that while she was here....I startled her with the mermaid one for crying out loud!!
rotfl.gif

I actually *bought* the doll I imitated because I think she's rather pretty and it's a lesson to me in how vain I can be sometimes, considering I used to want SO MUCH plastic surgery. Ack! But I keep seeing all these other dolls I want to imitate, and I'm thinking of doing another one or two just for the heck of it, to see how they turn out.
smile.gif
This is such a fun challenge!!

WHY was I not entering D2B's sooner?? WHY WHY WHY??? (I actually plan on eventually catching up on all the D2B's just for the fun of it though.....just to put in the slideshow for giggles.)

your lipstick looks flawless in those picdid you apply it with a lip brush and liner? was it a gloss?

Woah. Thats awesome. That wig is bangin.

The third one would most definately get you the most votes!

Aww, I wish I had time to enter this one!

EVERYONE looks so AWESOME! I've got so much inspiration now for how I can do my makeup at halloween!
biggrin.gif

oh wow, and i LOVE the wig!!!!

insensitive, can i steal your idea? i wont put it up for votes but if my bf is up to it, i think it would be a sick sick photo...you have amazing ideas from the first pic you posted i love how creative you are!

WOW, LEEZER!!!!! Good job!!!!! You really look like a doll! I agree with insensitive, the third pic is my fave too because you can see your outfit as well as the whole wig! I love the matching purple lips as well!
smile.gif

wow, awesome, awesome entries, i really want to try this one but i have no time!! ugh! great job ladies
smile.gif

Back