Dare To Be - A Living Dead Doll! (September 22nd - October 5th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by debbiedeb77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hot entries, manda love the black lips whatd u use on them? I'd like to know, too! That's so cool!
smile.gif

This is an awesome thread. So dark.

I'm going as a witch for Hallowe'en, so I'm learning alot of tricks from you guys.

Awesome Mildread Amanda,that looks so good,but i cant resist your still sooo cute
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by debbiedeb77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hot entries, manda love the black lips whatd u use on them? I lined my lips with Black eyeliner and then used black pigment mixed with clear gloss.
I might do another one tonight...not sure if I like this entry.

I think this is my favorite D2B ever, so many creative and different entries. I didn´t base my entry on an actual doll, so I guess I´m just a living dead girl that has been beaten to death lol.

I had soo much fun doing it, I put on some Slipknot, grabbed my kitchen knife and felt so dangerous
bringiton.gif

I actually don´t wanna take the makeup off, I wanna go outside and scare some children LMAO

entry.jpg

cool flash effect:

LDD065.jpg

without flash:

LDD066.jpg

closeup on the face..I look sad here

LDD071.jpg

ANDI!! I freaking love it....no seriously...you look like the Prom Queen that the serial killer dumped in the woods. Okay...I have a BIG imagination.

Damn Andi, you're scary - the only thing missing is the dirt from the land you was buried , LOL

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif ANDI!! I freaking love it....no seriously...you look like the Prom Queen that the serial killer dumped in the woods. Okay...I have a BIG imagination. thanks Manders. You have just the right amount of imagination..I am "Dead Prom Queen Doll". I think this is the 3rd time I´ve used this tiara in a D2B hehe

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif Damn Andi, you're scary - the only thing missing is the dirt from the land you was buried , LOL hehe, I tried to make myself look dirty and added some brown blush, but I guess not enough. If I was at my parents house I would have probably covered myself with some dirt from our little forest in the backyard.

I am defintiely re-doing mine, I didn't find any of the Dolls very inspiring. I think I will do my own thing like Andi. I do better when I use my imagination...

I will try to re-enter tonight...I have some ideas. Actually a nightmare I had...

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am defintiely re-doing mine, I didn't find any of the Dolls very inspiring. I think I will do my own thing like Andi. I do better when I use my imagination...
I will try to re-enter tonight...I have some ideas. Actually a nightmare I had...

I must have had hundreds of nightmares in my life, so maybe that was my inspiration too. I´m excited to see what you come up with, Manders.Btw I also tried the black lips, but it looked stupid on me so I changed to smeared purple.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whoa Andi...that's one pissed off looking prom queen. Fantastic job. lol maybe I´ll call this "I only came in 2nd" - Prom Queen then.

Latest posts

Back