Dare To Be - A Living Dead Doll! (September 22nd - October 5th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for all the compliments.. im def cheesing!
biggrin.gif
it took me for ever to pick what doll i wanted to try and pull off lol.. and my hubby even helped me with the veins n my chest.. of course he was willing to help lol..

i think this is going ot be a super hard voting.. cause everyone looks so good!!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love love love the entries!! I'm so excited to do this one I can't even explain it LOL! I'm super thrilled my suggestion was chosen!! Oh I've already done 2-- one for me, one for my roommate, and now a friend of mine wants to try another one!!!! I am having SO much fun with this...I keep wondering why I didn't start doing the D2B's sooner!! My make-up skills are still lacking but they are just so much fun!!
Get on it, Kee, before I break out the belt.......again!

Great entry Missy, I think this is one of the best you've done!!

Good job paperflowers.

OooOoo next week in class we're going to learn how to do cuts and bruises and all that, maybe I'll have to show off what I learned.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Chinita I am so freakin thrilled that you chose the theme I suggested!! I can't wait to do this one, I just hope I have the time!!! Glad you like it!
smile.gif

great miss pout i love it i always love your entires!

and missy ive never seen scary look so hot!

Originally Posted by Liz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif great miss pout i love it i always love your entires!
and missy ive never seen scary look so hot!

Thank you
smile.gif

Thanks manda i agree with you..

and liz2 thanks for your compliment.. make me smile.. cant hear enough good things.. i had a BLAST doing it..

Wow COMPLIMENTS to everyone who entered! All very creepy **** Amazing theme... I will enter this one too!

Latest posts

Back